IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Drifter

Re: Appeals

Post by Drifter » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:30 pm

Mr_Ninj4 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:41 pm

User ID : Mr_Ninj4#1607

Ban reason: Raiding VC channels, BRUHH

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: It was today, Me with my Arabic friends have changed our nicknames to " The name Spirit " :D , and we put the same profile picture " Someone on a horse ", we were 5 - 7, we joined a channel without even speaking When someone said " THEY ARE ARABS :evil: , I HATE ARABS :evil: , I WILL LEAVE :evil: , YOU CANT SPEAK ARABIC HERE :evil: , I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE ADMINS :evil: ", we didn't even speak Arabic tho :cry: , and we didn't want to raid or do something bad :? , we just wanted to have fun :) , then we got all banned! :evil:

Can you send me your ID?

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:31 pm

Ratatouille wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 pm

User ID:734365662369153054
Ban reason: You don't respect the rules, neither do I..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I'm pretty sure you still remember that situation as it wasn't that long ago, exactly a week ago to be precise. I just want to say that after my first infraction I stopped insulting/baiting people, I had a normal conversation and got muted for a week for something, that even a few mods said wasn't worth a mute. Then one of staff members decided to unmute me and I got banned by someone else, I mean it wasn't my fault that I got unmuted, right? I was just explaining that shouldn't have gotten muted in the first place. I hope you understand my point of view, l've enjoyed this server, it has helped me a lot in a short time.

That wasn't the reason for your ban, you will remain banned.

I'm a rat but meow2

Post by I'm a rat but meow2 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:23 pm

User ID and banned username: 731923667537100950 |I'm king#4804

Ban reason: repeated behaviour.

Notes: Hello,

I was talking in Hangout about nicknames, I just shared my opinion about "random nicknames" and someone who disagreed with me started arguing me. This discussion started becoming more rude. He said some threating stuff like "I don't wanna hurt you", and similar thing that i said was "I won't insult", but Juna who is a moderator of the server muted me. I was ok about it, but I expected him to do same thing to the person who threated me, but he didn't. I started arguing but it didn't work. Next day I was talking with someone, and suddenly Juna came and said "@Im_king, talk in private". I was wt* bc there was nothing to do in private, I said "Don't mess with me Juna", then he stopped messing (for now).
Next day, same person (who threated me) started messing with me again and I didn't anything except reporting him. I pinged Juna to give him some punishment, but he did nothing.
Few days later, I mean today, I was talking and asking questions in the english-questions chat for a few hours, then I got bored and left.
Few hours later, when I was back, I saw some "Rick and Morty" stuff and then I put some emojis (B - U - R - P - S) onto someone's sentence. Yes I didn't anything else. I DID NOTHING. Then someone removed those emojis, and i waited for getting muted. I was knew there are some weird staff members like Juna. I thought it (who removed the emojis) was Juna. I was ready to get angry.
Then I got muted for 1440 hours because of "repeatedly being off-topic and using inappropriate", I was shocked when saw that 1440 minutes and started swearing to the staff member who muted me (I am not sure who was him, and not directly to him. I was just saying things like "Are you f* kidding me?" and similar stuff). I thought it was Juna, because I was hating his double standards and other things, those made me angry. Then an administrator who says that he doesn't know anything about why did i get muted came up and started explaining why i got muted, said "using inappropriate reactions in hangout". At this point I got more angry, bc I didn't even talk in Hangout today, I said "wt* are you talking about" and asked who muted me, bc i was knew it wasn't him. Then another admin came and said "You will be gone forever if you won't stop insulting", then I said "I will be gone forever if I won't get unmuted, I just put some emojis onto someone's sentence...". After he said "stop", I didn't swear again, even then I got banned from the server.

Yes it's a long but totally real and neutral story because I need you guys to understand me. I didn't anything wrong except getting angry, and after all of these [double standards, getting muted because of putting emojis (or after putting emojis, idk bc no one said me why did i get muted)...] I had the right to get angry sorry. I hope there are no mistakes in my English and you guys can clearly understand me.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by I'm a rat but meow2 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
jonqishere

Post by jonqishere » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:32 pm

Drifter wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:19 pm
jonqishere wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Hello, I've been banned about an 3-4 month and i missed the server a lot because i am feeling lack of speaking.
Because of that i created an another account 1-2 month later then i keep wander in the server for a while without messing any trouble.
I do not make any unproper movement with that account name of the account was the (justincase) then i see the server was changed i mean the server wanted from me phone number and verification and stuff like that, then i enter my phone number with the verify code then pouf what a great defense system you guys have because with my 5 iq movement my account get banned also then i wasn't able to hangout server anymore. For open my old account i must have to delete my backup account and i did it. From so far that was so terrible story i didn't even tell you guys why did i get banned. That's a funny story tho. I received lot's of warned i know i cannot lie about that but all the warning was right because i did thing because i want do it. I love having fun with my friend and i might have a little dark humor. But all the warnings i get i was with my friends i love doing different accent and i am good at it but people can get hurt i know in my backup account like i said i hangout more than 1 month and i never received warnings once because i was having fun without makings creepy jokes so guys. The person who reading this please consider that i am really bad at writing i think i paid my dues huh ? Don't you think :) See you have a great life. My banned account name's jonqishere#8413

You had 6 warnings/mutes before your ban, that means you had plenty of chance to keep on track, you will remain banned.

is 6 a lot i explained everything can't you do anything about that. I said i clean for to long

Lulinc

Post by Lulinc » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:35 pm

User ID lulinc#9526

Ban reason: ban evasion

This is the only account of mine that has been in the server. I haven't been banned before, nor have I gotten any warnings.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:12 pm

I'm a rat but meow2 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:23 pm

User ID and banned username: 731923667537100950 |I'm king#4804

Ban reason: repeated behaviour.

Notes: Hello,

I was talking in Hangout about nicknames, I just shared my opinion about "random nicknames" and someone who disagreed with me started arguing me. This discussion started becoming more rude. He said some threating stuff like "I don't wanna hurt you", and similar thing that i said was "I won't insult", but Juna who is a moderator of the server muted me. I was ok about it, but I expected him to do same thing to the person who threated me, but he didn't. I started arguing but it didn't work. Next day I was talking with someone, and suddenly Juna came and said "@Im_king, talk in private". I was wt* bc there was nothing to do in private, I said "Don't mess with me Juna", then he stopped messing (for now).
Next day, same person (who threated me) started messing with me again and I didn't anything except reporting him. I pinged Juna to give him some punishment, but he did nothing.
Few days later, I mean today, I was talking and asking questions in the english-questions chat for a few hours, then I got bored and left.
Few hours later, when I was back, I saw some "Rick and Morty" stuff and then I put some emojis (B - U - R - P - S) onto someone's sentence. Yes I didn't anything else. I DID NOTHING. Then someone removed those emojis, and i waited for getting muted. I was knew there are some weird staff members like Juna. I thought it (who removed the emojis) was Juna. I was ready to get angry.
Then I got muted for 1440 hours because of "repeatedly being off-topic and using inappropriate", I was shocked when saw that 1440 minutes and started swearing to the staff member who muted me (I am not sure who was him, and not directly to him. I was just saying things like "Are you f* kidding me?" and similar stuff). I thought it was Juna, because I was hating his double standards and other things, those made me angry. Then an administrator who says that he doesn't know anything about why did i get muted came up and started explaining why i got muted, said "using inappropriate reactions in hangout". At this point I got more angry, bc I didn't even talk in Hangout today, I said "wt* are you talking about" and asked who muted me, bc i was knew it wasn't him. Then another admin came and said "You will be gone forever if you won't stop insulting", then I said "I will be gone forever if I won't get unmuted, I just put some emojis onto someone's sentence...". After he said "stop", I didn't swear again, even then I got banned from the server.

Yes it's a long but totally real and neutral story because I need you guys to understand me. I didn't anything wrong except getting angry, and after all of these [double standards, getting muted because of putting emojis (or after putting emojis, idk bc no one said me why did i get muted)...] I had the right to get angry sorry. I hope there are no mistakes in my English and you guys can clearly understand me.

Thank you for reading.

All of your infractions were for the same reason, so I don't expect you to change if you didn't respect the warnings, that's what they are for, to warn about a behaviour.

tqxa

Post by tqxa » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:19 pm

My nickname in Discord : tqxa23
Reason: Inappropriate troll.
Hello guys , i found your channel in discord yesterday . I enjoyed to speak with the people . In 28th of september i spoke with the poeple and we discussed something about Lenin , i said bad joke and was banned , BUT i didn't want to offend somebody . If I offend someone i will opologize in the voice chat. I know that people have different sence of humor and i understand that every person has own feelings and norms which I MUSN"T hurt.
I want to speak with the people . It is my last chanse , i hope :roll:

thecuporeport

Post by thecuporeport » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:33 pm

My name in discord is IKILAF#2222 and my ID is 611598133515911169, I was banned for a status that insulted vegans, and I didn't comply with changing, I understand I was acting like an asshole at the time, I have since changed the status and I wish to rejoin your server and become a model member, if you give me another chance I'll be better, and I apologize.

Yoshida

Post by Yoshida » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:11 am

Hi
I was talking to one of your admins (ekko) i told that i was banned from this server 1 years ago on that time i spoke with admin and i unbanned from server
Now
Your admin ban me with reason ban evasion without proving that.
He hasn't that right to ban me when he is not aware of the story.
Thats not fair im one of your old member.
im in this server for 3 years.
From Yoshida

leo123

Post by leo123 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:33 am

User ID and banned username: Leo123#2616

This is my id. I have applied earlier. Please add me

Ban reason: You were banned from the server. Reason: Advertisement..

Last edited by leo123 on Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.