IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

mgu1991

Re: Appeals

Post by mgu1991 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:53 am

Micheal#8385
hey I have been banned I didnt know its forbiden
ı recieve this message from you ...You were banned from the server. Reason: DM Advertising..If you think you were banned unfairly, you can appeal your ban after 7 days on our forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18

Can you please remove my ban

my nick name is micheal
Micheal#8385

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 pm

CLUCHER wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:48 pm

User ID and banned username: <454464275365232661 | CLUCHER#4499>

Ban reason: Racist troll..
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: Racist troll???? I've never been racist in this server at all, I was unfairly banned I got this morning into discord and I found this message in my dm by English server bot: You have been muted by a moderator for 99999 minutes. Reason: Change your name to get unmuted.
Honestly, My name was: Tabon dimack this name has nothing to do with racism it is not racist in any shape or form you can look for it if you think that I'm not honest. this name in my country means Bread and in the other neighboring countries it is used to refer to the female genitals, and that's just a meme it is common for us here to use is as a "funny" word, and that's the purpose of discord after all "having fun" with your friends, and after that, I had a quick debate with a mod concerning the meaning of this word and I got banned for this reason.
I don't find this reason to be something to get banned for, I've been a member of this discord for almost 2 years I made a lot of friends on the server and I also met actual racist people (who hated me because I'm African), Islamophobes, trolls, people ear raping, N-word spammers .... and these people for some reason are not banned.
If the name "Tabon Dimack" Really offended someone, I want to apologize for it I will try to be more serious if you guys wanted me to be it.
Regards.

We ban all sorts of people, including the people who have done the things you counted. We can't ban the ones you don't report. However, we clearly asked you to change your inappropriate name, you wanted to be coy with us and claim it isn't inappropriate. Then you changed it to a worse name, which was racist. We're not going to give you another chance.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:34 pm

Vivek wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:01 pm

User ID and banned username: Vivek#0001

Ban reason: repeated behaviour

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

No.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:35 pm

potatoYT4621 wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:17 pm

im using google translate right now i got banned for being a troll but the problem is i am not a troll im from french so i have problems in english the blind moderator banned me for that and its COSTS 7 DAYS PLEASE THATS NOT FAIR

Look at the format and properly fill out the form, including your profile name and ID.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:36 pm

kofeynyy wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:45 pm

ID:537437398284632064
Username: kofeynyy#4582
Reason of ban: You were banned from the server. Reason: Consistently trolling. Had enough..

Hi there, I am here with you guys almost 2 years. I am aware the reason of my penalty and I know that I shouldn't have been behaving this way. I consistently have trolled but I can promise that I was not being offensive towards anyone. I do not speak any language other than English in Advanced vc or Hangout vc's. I hope that I can keep my presence in this server because English server is a very big part of my social life. I like being here and speaking to people, making friends. I am unhappily sorry about my earlier behaviour and I hope that I can make it up to you. Thanks for reviewing my appeal. Have a nice one!

You've been banned many times. We've already told you not to bother with an appeal. Goodbye.

Delta

Post by Delta » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:12 pm

User ID: 343779987809239040
Ban Reason :Underage member
Discord TOS say that i can be on discord since im 13 and i got for being underaged 😐

Eliseo

Post by Eliseo » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:46 pm

User ID: INKA#0081

Ban reason: Maximum infraction count.

Notes: I truly respect this website and I appreciate the opportunity to appeal. I would like to say that sometimes when I'm in the chat I like to improve and practice my vocabulary and my pronunciation . I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation.

I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation. Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count. Thank you for your time and I hope you understand I really want to practice my English conversation and vocabulary.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count.

I hope I could enter again to the group and continue improve my English

This is my name in Discord INKA#0081

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:24 pm

Could you read and answer my posts please?

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Delta wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:12 pm

User ID: 343779987809239040
Ban Reason :Underage member
Discord TOS say that i can be on discord since im 13 and i got for being underaged 😐

Users from France are required to be at least 15.

tuncayl

Post by tuncayl » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 am

User ID:273597001269116930 | Tuncay#1000
Ban reason:Trolling, speaking Turkish all the time, insulting in Turkish, using swear words..
Notes:Today i just joined a random channel and try to make communication with people, like the others. I am studying a university and trying to improve my speaking for being success my job in the future. But in the channel which i banned, there was an issue about reporting the situation. When i entered there and i just asked someone "hi what is your name?" but i did not hear any reply, then asked again and she did not reply again. I thought maybe she can't hear me (because sometimes my mic dies). she made no voice stay silent, then i asked "where are you from?" (Because i understood she does not want to tell her name. but tried to meet because if i can't meet people which can help to my improvement in that channel where i can?) her friend made my voice and repead my question (contemptuously). After that, i quiet but then she started talking Turkish then i said if you know Turkish why didn't you tell me that? (with Turkish) She "answered me because it is forbidden you ...... "(with turkish too) she sweared to my mother also her friend does the same thing. I shocked because she suddenly got raged (literally). Eventually and both swear but i swear due to her words. She reported to me. Neighter nobody asked me anything nor said defend yourself. And i banned by my sight it's not looking fair. Best reagards.