IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Wakaka

Re: Appeals

Post by Wakaka » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:52 pm

User ID: Wakaka

ban reason: Troll

Notes: I was banned unfairly, by an admin. He just wanted to bother me because I have a different accent. And he treated me as a rasist. If I did something wrong I apologise. His name is Toxic Thusty.

Melias

Post by Melias » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello,
User ID: melias#2816

I think I've banned for nothing. you say I banned raison: troll but i have troll nobody. there wa a guys on the server he sended aspongbob that twerk and I say him you are supid lol but for the fun.
So I want to return to the server because I iproved my english with they guys there and I want to improvemore my english
I am sorry if I did something wrong
thank you for reading my text
Bye

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:37 am

Ban reason: bad behavior.
User name:Miyagi
Id:370985175141711872
Well. Im sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for an opportunity. I just want to learn english. Thanks

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:41 am

Ban reason: bad behavior.
User name:Miyagi#7352
ID:370985175141711872

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Well. Im sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for a new opportunity. The dude I insulted, made fun of me after muting me so I got really pissed off because of that I started being sarcastic and all what happened, im sorry again, i have been a member since may and the only infraction i had was bc i tried being polite speaking other language in a channel where i should not. I just want to learn English. Thanks

Konstantin

Post by Konstantin » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:13 pm

User ID and banned username: Konstantin#9525

Ban reason: underage

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I understand that i just turned 11 and that I am underaged but I do have my parents permission on discord if you would like contact me on discord I’ll send u my parents email and I’ll make sure they will reply to you if this does not get me unbanned I fully understand as I just wanna anted to get better at English because online school was not doing anything for me.

Note: I understand that because I did not wait a week to appeal it will affect it.

LitZiro

Post by LitZiro » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:45 pm

User ID and banned username: LiTZiro#0665

Reason: Ban evasion alt 607948831325290519

Sorry for creating another account after getting banned.. I got ban for disrespectful behavior. i wont do it.. please let me join.. i want to improve my english language.. i want to practice my english in vc. sorry again. pls let me join.. and i made it short because my english isn't that good.. hope u'll understand.. and thank you for reading this

Dexterous

Post by Dexterous » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 pm

User ID and banned username: 284420146527862784 - Dexterous#0364

Ban reason: Lying to various staff members.

Notes: Dear,
I was recently banned from your awesome server. I got muted for getting into a fight with someone. Unfortunately, I didn't have the patience to wait for my mute to be over so I decided to lie to some of the mods in order to get unmuted. They found out I was lying and then I got banned. I realize now this was really stupid of me to do. I should have just waited out the mute (or maybe not get muted in the first place lol). Either way, I've learned from my mistakes, so I hope to get unbanned so I can get back into this server in order to improve my English. I hope you understand. Thank you so much in advance and I once again humbly apologize.

Thanks in advance <3

Ikka

Post by Ikka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 pm

User ID and banned username: ìKKÄ#9646

Ban reason: Server Advertisement ig

Notes: i got banned due to advertising my server to a English server member but intentionally i wasn't stealing English members she was in my discord friend-list thats y i send her my server link. But she reported me and i got banned :/

Ikka

Post by Ikka » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:14 pm

And was a regular English server user ido vc all the day
so it would be very helpful if u revoke me so i can improve my english

saina

Post by saina » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:25 pm

i will wait until i am unbanned and unmutted after the 7 days are up i will not ask for help i didn't want them to tell me the answer i picked a diferent answer i wanted them to explain how is it that and why they think its the answer.