IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Drifter

Re: Appeals

Post by Drifter » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:34 am

efecvskn wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:35 pm

To: Server Moderation

Ban appeal Request:

"
Ban reason: Troll
I clearly understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Hi your excellency, firstly I'd like to thank all of you guys for this amazing and very helpful discord channel. It really helps me to have new friends and spend my time with a lot of fun.

Afterwards I'd like to mention that I am not quite sure why did I get banned thus It'd be kinda absurd to make an objection against it however I am not a troll in this server I've spent a lot of time in it with so much pleasure and had a lot of friends and I'm very sorry if I unknowingly broke the server rules (I really don't remember if I did).

Because of my trust in your moderation, I think there might be a legitimate ban.

Stating that I've read all of the rules again and hoping that it will never happen again, I request an appeal from you.

Thanks a lot!
Sincerely...
"

Checking

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 am

SaraL wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:56 am

SaraL#7113 | 706434331522105365 | SaraL
Ban reason: Evasion
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: Hey my lovelies how y’all doing, Can y’all unban me cause I was being a sassy girl like the girl I am and I guess y’all didn’t like it and couldn’t handle it but I did mean to come as disrespectful. 😘😘😘 peace and sorry my cuties.

Weren't you unbanned already? but anyway Checking

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:41 am

Nesto wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:02 am

Reason: Repeated inappropriate behavior
I apologize and promise to be always a good boy this channel is very important for me I spend 5 hours a day on it this has become a big part of my life it was an opportunity to communicate with people so please unban.Me from now on I will be a good member
Nestor#0177

Checking

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:42 am

Eliseo wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:27 pm

Ban reason: Maximum infraction count.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I truly respect this website and I appreciate the opportunity to appeal. I would like to say that sometimes when I'm in the chat I like to improve and practice my vocabulary and my pronunciation . I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation.

I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation. Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count. Thank you for your time and I hope you understand I really want to practice my English conversation and vocabulary.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count.

I hope I could enter again to the group and continue improve my English

I need your Id or profile number to check.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:46 am

yeti wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:15 pm

User ID and banned username: Yeti#6716
Ban reason: I was banned because I used my other account to join the server after being muted.

Notes: I was muted in the first place because I added video instead of music in the music channel which was seen as trolling, but from my side I regret that but I didn't enter video knowingly I thought it was a song

That wasn't the reason for your ban, you have previous infractions that are way more severe than that, if it was just for that yes, but in this case you will remain banned.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:50 am

Zeralo wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:52 am

User ID:477468232484126721

ban reason :Trolling

i understand what i did and i regretted

You have multiple infractions for confrontational/agressive behaviour towards other users, so you will remain banned.

Deity#8384

Post by Deity#8384 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:50 am

user ID:638964918074474506

ban reason: for advt.

i understand what I did was wrong but I was new on discord i had no idea about all these plzzz allow me I wouldn't repeat these things again and improve my behaviour

plzzz allow me to join the ENGLISH SERVER again

andremoreira0013

Post by andremoreira0013 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:12 pm

User ID and banned username: André Moreira#4713

Ban reason: I didn't get the reason.

Notes: I was having a normal conversation with more than 5 people on the channel with the camera on, but one person said that my mouth was a disturbing image, I didn't turn off the camera because I saw no reason. Before that person arrived in the room, no one was complaining, he said he was going to ban me and I was banned right away. I don't see what the reason was, since I just had the camera pointed at my face.

Mood

Post by Mood » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:26 am

Code: Select all

Ban reason: Warned many times to behave, insisting on being inappropriate.

I apologize for not behaving myself and kept doing the same thing over and over again, i really miss the people over there i tried to hangout in the Daddy and  Chillbar server but they aint the same as the English one, I'm sorry, I am going to change my behavior.```
Spade

Post by Spade » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:49 am

Hello there it seems that I have been banned and I understand the reason for being banned. But what happened was an accident and nothing more. I was just trying to invite my friend to my server from the invite list. But a person from your server had same pfp which got me confused. I was multi tasking that made me not realise my error till later. I didn't think that some one who is not even my friend woud be on my invite list if u look at my account u will know am new to it. I do understand this count as a advertising but am here to say that wasn't my intention. If u need further clarification I can provide screen shot. Hope you all have a nice day
Yours faithfully
@🂡ֆ₱∆ᗪE̸✾