IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Sergey
Site Admin

Re: Appeals

Post by Sergey » Mon May 18, 2020 3:40 pm

oussama wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:13 am

Hello my ID is: bichama#0568
not sure if I had it like that back then but last summer I got banned on the server, don't remember the reason I think because of a picture of another person found it on #selfie I posted by mistake
I think is I was going to send it to her cause she looked similar to my sister, I was busy with the game didn't realize I was in the wrong conversation, so the mod banned me instantly without letting me explain.
and now I understand that what I did isn't by the rules and I'm sorry and I'll mind my own business next time and never stalk on others again,
I recommended that to all my friends on discord and I can't talk with them here now, I understand that it could be the last chance and I promise to be on the rules.
thnk you I hope you consider my appeal.

Unbanned

Eliseo

Post by Eliseo » Wed May 20, 2020 7:49 pm

User ID : #3428

Banned Username : ELISEO#3428

Ban reason: Maximum infraction count.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I truly respect this website and I appreciate the opportunity to appeal. I would like to say that sometimes when I'm in the chat I like to improve and practice my vocabulary and my pronunciation . I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation.

I was banned for a misunderstand reason. I was chatting with a group of Portuguese people the chat was fun but then I start asking them about some words that I didn't understand in Portuguese. The problem was that I didn't realize that these words that I was asking for were strong words so I apologise for that situation my intention was to learn some new vocabulary in Portuguese I didn't pretend to be disrespectful. I understand that some members don't like and I respect that. I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation. Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count. Thank you for your time and I hope you understand I really want to practice my English conversation and vocabulary.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count.

Stitch

Post by Stitch » Wed May 20, 2020 9:15 pm

User ID: 417506094584430592

Ban reason: troll
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: Sorry, me and my friends were drunk and I promise it will never happen again.

mobbyn

Post by mobbyn » Thu May 21, 2020 12:39 pm

mobbyn wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:55 pm
Captain wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:42 am

Astro,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to refuse your access back into the server. We take instances of racism very seriously as we are an international community that focuses on acceptance and tolerance of all cultures.

You may appeal again in the future.

Regards,
Captain

User ID and banned username: astro#3004 (back then it was la flame#8379)

Ban reason: Toxicity and repeated behaviour

Notes: You said that I could appeal again in the future. I'm still not sure why I got banned, you said I said something racist, I only remember saying something about Poles, but I'm Polish myself, so like.. who cares, I didn't mean it anyway. I've waited a long time already, it's been months, so just please, give me another chance.

OliveOil1231

Post by OliveOil1231 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:12 pm

Hello, I am Scotland the Not Brave on the discord, but my actual discord name is Olive Oil.

Ban reason on my main account: (Ban Evasion)
Ban reason on my alt account (Trolling, Interrupting English Classes, and shitposting)

I was first muted for 2000 hours. Then, my alt account was banned (I was using my alt again before I was muted on my main account) for joining the English Class area. And I joined that discord chat because I genuinely thought that I could help people learn English (because that was what I was doing in the smaller chats days before. I was unaware that you would be banned when you join the English chat without permission. When I joined the chat, I said a confusing "hello". If that is interruption than I am sorry. Because I did not here anything. I also noticed how most of the people were muted, so I then left the chat and did not join any other chats. I then switched back to my main account to post some memes. The memes were not inappropriate or racist. And I posted 3-5 memes in the span of 10-15 minutes. I then stopped and did some school work, and then when I returned I was muted for 2000 minutes for shitposting. After that, I went on my alt account and found that I was banned, and was very confused and found that there was a link to this forum ( this is the very first forum I have ever been on) but I did not start writing an appeal, and first went on to the muted chat on my main account. I said that I was muted for shitposting, but I was mainly concerned about why my alt account was banned. So i said the name to a moderator ( he had a bunny profile pic) and then I said why was my alt account GuysBruhChain banned. He said that I was banned for joining the English Chat. And I was confused because i literally didn't do anything. My next response was telling them that I said hello, and if you get banned for that then I don't know what does. I then was quickly banned on my main account for Ban Evasion. So now I am banned on my main and my alt account.

I am sorry for shitposting. I know I might never be unbanned again. This is my first time being banned on this discord. I would just like to say I am sorry and I would never do it again. I realize that I might never be unbanned, and this ban appeal could be nothing. But I just really wanna get back on the discord and continue to teach people English. I also want to continue to meet people and talk to them about life, and what it is like living in a different country. I was so surprised that I met someone from Montenegro, like that is crazy. So I just want to apologize to all of the people who had to deal with me, especially the moderators in the muted chat when I was defending my alt account. I just really want to go back to the chats and continue meeting new people. Trust me, I have really changed throughout 7 days on not being in the discord.

Also if there is a way I can become a teacher on this discord, please notify me through discord. I can translate Spanish. I have taken 5 years of it.

Here are my accounts if you would like to unban them:
OliveOil #0082
GuysBruhChain #5283

promoskin0

Post by promoskin0 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm

User ID: 414672699756118039

Ban reason: bashing on users and being very aggressive.

Notes: I was surprised when i got ban, things passed quickly, i was with my friend and another person i don't know him, my friend told me to download league of legends to play with him and i used to tell him league of kids as a joke between me and him, but
I didn't notice the person who was with us and he got angry and he still yelling at me, he didn't even give me a chance to to ask for an apology, he left the vc quickly, after 2 minutes i got ban :o !! the thing that worries me i didn't mean to offend and i didn't get a chance to explain what happened. i don't even remeber the name of that person i only remember his profile picture, i wanna apologize for him.

Thanks,
Pedro.

DennisTX

Post by DennisTX » Mon May 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Ban reason: maximum infraction count.

I liked about 30 comments in hangout chat. I understand I was a bit annoying.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban I will have no chance to for another appeal.

I will not be disruptive again and will make great use of the english classes and chats.

Thank you for your help,

Dennis Brouwer,

Sergey
Site Admin

Post by Sergey » Tue May 26, 2020 8:19 pm

Can you guys provide your numeric user ID as well? It is hard for us to find your account without it.
So if your appeal was ignored, check again if you provided your ID.

Clorophyle

Post by Clorophyle » Tue May 26, 2020 9:34 pm

Eliseo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:49 pm

User ID : #3428

Banned Username : ELISEO#3428

Ban reason: Maximum infraction count.

Notes: I truly respect this website and I appreciate the opportunity to appeal. I would like to say that sometimes when I'm in the chat I like to improve and practice my vocabulary and my pronunciation . I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation.

I was banned for a misunderstand reason. I was chatting with a group of Portuguese people the chat was fun but then I start asking them about some words that I didn't understand in Portuguese. The problem was that I didn't realize that these words that I was asking for were strong words so I apologise for that situation my intention was to learn some new vocabulary in Portuguese I didn't pretend to be disrespectful. I understand that some members don't like and I respect that. I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation. Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count. Thank you for your time and I hope you understand I really want to practice my English conversation and vocabulary.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count.

Eliseo,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to refuse your access back into the server. You may appeal again in the future.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.

Clorophyle

Post by Clorophyle » Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 pm

Stitch wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:15 pm

User ID: 417506094584430592

Ban reason: troll

Notes: Sorry, me and my friends were drunk and I promise it will never happen again.

Stitch,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to allow you back into the server. Please note that your next infraction, regardless of severity, may result in a permanent expulsion from the server with no chance of appeal.

Welcome back.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.