IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Captain

Re: Appeals

Post by Captain » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:43 am

Grandpa China wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:56 pm
Captain wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm
Grandpa China wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm

User ID and banned username: <Grandpa China#6915>

Ban reason: <Swastika in nickname>

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <So I had txt swastika symbols in my discord name and was rocking them for about 2 weeks. Then moderator( his name was Saya) told me to remove them, but I refused and started arguing so got banned. Then I asked Sergey if I can use the word "swastika" instead, he said it will be ok and unmanned me. After I came back to the server this mod banned me again. Well, i am sorry. I will be a good boy and listen to mods this time if u unban me. :cry:
Oh yeah, and I also played a stupid joke on this mod afterward and then got banned third time. It is complicated, i got a huge beef with this mod>

You must include your user ID in your ban appeal.

My bad
242641681998938112 | Grandpa China#6915

Grandpa China,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to allow you back into the server. Please note that your next infraction, regardless of severity, may result in a permanent expulsion from the server with no chance of appeal.

http://discord.gg/english

Welcome back,
Captain

Captain

Post by Captain » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:32 am

Stipendi wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 am

User ID and banned username: Stipendi#8169 166207946563387392

Code: Select all

Ban reason: I got banned for having too many infractions, most of which were about off topic in #english-questions.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal. The truth sucks.

Notes: Can't wait to get banned again lol

EDIT: I feel like I should mention that this one admin gave me a totally unfair mute as my last mute, but I was told it didn't contribute to my ban so I guess that's whatever. You should totally get admins who are willing to listen to people, though. The situation doesn't really go anywhere if they're too stuck up on their own fantasies of what happened.

Stipendi,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to allow you back into the server. Please note that your next infraction, regardless of severity, may result in a permanent expulsion from the server with no chance of appeal.

Welcome back,
Captain

leşyoner

Post by leşyoner » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:42 pm

Captain wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:51 pm
leşyoner wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 pm
Captain wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm

leşyoner,
Your ban appeal has been denied because you are appealing too early. You must appeal 7 days after your ban.
In addition, if I understand correctly, you are arguing that you were banned incorrectly and the admin made a mistake? Please clarify.

You can appeal again in the future.

Captain.

If I understand correctly, you are arguing that admins cant make any mistake they're more than human? Please clarify.

Are you appealing the ban, or are you immediately claiming admin incompetence and demanding to be unbanned? I apologize if my message came off as sarcastic, it is genuine. I have to understand this before I can deal with your ban appeal.

indeed I am appealing. And also as I said I dont think its my fault if that means to you admin imcopetence then it is...

Sylvain

Post by Sylvain » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 pm

User ID and banned username: 334675579510980629 Sylvain#2576

Ban reason: Racism

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I understand that the meme I posted was inappropriate and I humbly ask for forgiveness, as I'm starting to miss the friends I made on the server and they're missing me as well. I will make sure not to make any regrettable mistakes from now on.

Thanks for considering my appeal, have a good day.

Clorophyle

Post by Clorophyle » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:12 pm

Sylvain wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:19 pm

User ID and banned username: 334675579510980629 Sylvain#2576

Ban reason: Racism

Notes: I understand that the meme I posted was inappropriate and I humbly ask for forgiveness, as I'm starting to miss the friends I made on the server and they're missing me as well. I will make sure not to make any regrettable mistakes from now on.

Thanks for considering my appeal, have a good day.

Good evening Sylvain,

The administration, after reviewing your case, has decided to allow you return to the server.

Welcome back.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.

leşyoner

Post by leşyoner » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm

so, you guys ignoring me. If you dont want to accept admin imcompetence then dont ask for it in first.
Just let me know why I am Banned? I warned because I shared a meme that's ok. And banned immediately after that because I said its not racist and posted a reverse card. Am I joke to you?

Captain

Post by Captain » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 pm

leşyoner wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm

so, you guys ignoring me. If you dont want to accept admin imcompetence then dont ask for it in first.
Just let me know why I am Banned? I warned because I shared a meme that's ok. And banned immediately after that because I said its not racist and posted a reverse card. Am I joke to you?

We can’t address your issue because you’re using the appeal system incorrectly.

leşyoner

Post by leşyoner » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:51 pm

Captain wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 pm
leşyoner wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm

We can’t address your issue because you’re using the appeal system incorrectly.

so it's all about begging and letting you think your moderators did well. NOPE! I didn't do anything wrong. You asked for it and you made me confirm admin imcompetence, yet you dont want to accept it either. And I have to write again to know its not how we appeal good to know :lol:

Captain

Post by Captain » Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:15 am

Vivek wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:38 pm

User ID and banned username:
554366202651344916 vivek#7260

Ban reason: mute evasion.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal

I skipped naruto songs and i got muted for a day. i tried entering from an new account and got banned. i didn't knew the rule that time but i know and will follow them now. i myself told a moderator it's me i entered through a new account and got banned :(. i accept that i broke rules and will not do that again ever.

Unbanned.

Eliseo

Post by Eliseo » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:00 pm

User ID : #3428

Banned Username : ManwhoLoveArabiCulture#3428

Ban reason: Maximum infraction count.

Notes: I truly respect this website and I appreciate the opportunity to appeal. I would like to say that sometimes when I'm in the chat I like to put just for a few seconds some music just that. I understand that some members don't like and I respect that. I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to back back to the chat to improve my English conversation. Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count. Thank you for your time