IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

sergi

Re: Appeals

Post by sergi » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 pm

ID: 420653791126224897

Ban Reason: Racism

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

other information: im pretty sure that im not racist. Im so sorry if i did something wrong.

leşyoner

Post by leşyoner » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 pm

ID:292363552956743681

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

other information: I'm pretty sure that I'm not racist.

Grandpa China

Post by Grandpa China » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm

User ID and banned username: <Grandpa China#6915>

Ban reason: <Swastika in nickname>

Notes: <So I had txt swastika symbols in my discord name and was rocking them for about 2 weeks. Then moderator( his name was Saya) told me to remove them, but I refused and started arguing so got banned. Then I asked Sergey if I can use the word "swastika" instead, he said it will be ok and unmanned me. After I came back to the server this mod banned me again. Well, i am sorry. I will be a good boy and listen to mods this time if u unban me. :cry:
Oh yeah, and I also played a stupid joke on this mod afterward and then got banned third time. It is complicated, i got a huge beef with this mod>

Stipendi

Post by Stipendi » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 am

User ID and banned username: Stipendi#8169 166207946563387392

Code: Select all

Ban reason: I got banned for having too many infractions, most of which were about off topic in #english-questions.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal. The truth sucks.

Notes: Can't wait to get banned again lol

EDIT: I feel like I should mention that this one admin gave me a totally unfair mute as my last mute, but I was told it didn't contribute to my ban so I guess that's whatever. You should totally get admins who are willing to listen to people, though. The situation doesn't really go anywhere if they're too stuck up on their own fantasies of what happened.

Captain

Post by Captain » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:42 pm

sergi wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:02 pm

ID: 420653791126224897

other information: im pretty sure that im not racist. Im so sorry if i did something wrong.

Sergi,
Your ban appeal has been denied because you are appealing too early. You must appeal 7 days after your ban.
In addition, if I understand correctly, you are arguing that you were banned incorrectly and the admin made a mistake? Please clarify.

You can appeal again in the future.

Captain.

Captain

Post by Captain » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm

leşyoner wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:52 pm

leşyoner,
Your ban appeal has been denied because you are appealing too early. You must appeal 7 days after your ban.
In addition, if I understand correctly, you are arguing that you were banned incorrectly and the admin made a mistake? Please clarify.

Captain.

Captain

Post by Captain » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm

Grandpa China wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Notes: <So I had txt swastika symbols in my discord name and was rocking them for about 2 weeks. Then moderator( his name was Saya) told me to remove them, but I refused and started arguing so got banned. Then I asked Sergey if I can use the word "swastika" instead, he said it will be ok and unmanned me. After I came back to the server this mod banned me again. Well, i am sorry. I will be a good boy and listen to mods this time if u unban me. :cry:
Oh yeah, and I also played a stupid joke on this mod afterward and then got banned third time. It is complicated, i got a huge beef with this mod>

You must include your user ID in your ban appeal.

Grandpa China

Post by Grandpa China » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Captain wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:44 pm
Grandpa China wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:29 pm

You must include your user ID in your ban appeal.

My bad
242641681998938112 | Grandpa China#6915

leşyoner

Post by leşyoner » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 pm

Captain wrote:
leşyoner wrote:

leşyoner,

Captain.

If I understand correctly, you are arguing that admins cant make any mistake they're more than human? Please clarify.

Captain

Post by Captain » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:51 pm

leşyoner wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:34 pm
Captain wrote:
leşyoner wrote:

leşyoner,

Captain.

If I understand correctly, you are arguing that admins cant make any mistake they're more than human? Please clarify.

Are you appealing the ban, or are you immediately claiming admin incompetence and demanding to be unbanned? I apologize if my message came off as sarcastic, it is genuine. I have to understand this before I can deal with your ban appeal.