IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Joaco

Re: Appeals

Post by Joaco » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:55 am

User ID and banned username: 400010342878412801

Ban reason: Inappropriate, swearing

Notes: Hi, I said "Hola putos or que onda putos i don't remember" in the channel other language I don't understand that just for that reason they banned me I said it as a joke maybe I have to put below (just kidding) my intention was that another person who speaks Spanish would answer me saying I get it XD I join the server to practice and in less than half an hour I'm banned. I would like you to give me another chance
Thanks for reading

Goker

Post by Goker » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:35 pm

tuncayl wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:44 am

User ID:273597001269116930 | Tuncay#1000
Ban reason:Trolling, speaking Turkish all the time, insulting in Turkish, using swear words..
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Notes:Today i just joined a random channel and try to make communication with people, like the others. I am studying a university and trying to improve my speaking for being success my job in the future. But in the channel which i banned, there was an issue about reporting the situation. When i entered there and i just asked someone "hi what is your name?" but i did not hear any reply, then asked again and she did not reply again. I thought maybe she can't hear me (because sometimes my mic dies). she made no voice stay silent, then i asked "where are you from?" (Because i understood she does not want to tell her name. but tried to meet because if i can't meet people which can help to my improvement in that channel where i can?) her friend made my voice and repead my question (contemptuously). After that, i quiet but then she started talking Turkish then i said if you know Turkish why didn't you tell me that? (with Turkish) She "answered me because it is forbidden you ...... "(with turkish too) she sweared to my mother also her friend does the same thing. I shocked because she suddenly got raged (literally). Eventually and both swear but i swear due to her words. She reported to me. Neighter nobody asked me anything nor said defend yourself. And i banned by my sight it's not looking fair. Best reagards.

You were warned multiple times in the server to not turn things sexual. You were heard by moderators making moaning sounds on purpose, asking invasive questions to people, swearing in Turkish. Just before you got banned for this incident, I warned you personally. I think you ought to stop lying.

Goker

Post by Goker » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:45 pm

circular Square wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:21 am

User id: 774936349315694602
Ban reason: Ban reason: I'm underage because the bot said so,
I just said to someone that I" was 12 years old "when
I was in grade 7.

note: the bot is accusing me for being a 12 years old,
The discord rule to join is 13+ I'm not 12 nor 13 am 14.

Unbanned.

Goker

Post by Goker » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Divine wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:34 pm

User ID and banned username: divine#1920

Ban reason: Resisting on being inappropriate

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <I was arguing with a mod bcuz I Said a bad word. He tells me to not interrupt when he Speaks, but he interrupts me. I get angry and he says ”Bye” and then Im banned>

Try to explain it better because we both know that is not the case.

Goker

Post by Goker » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:55 pm

Alper wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:04 pm

User ID and banned username:7647907357822812 | Alperr

Ban reason:Advertising again after being muted once

Notes:Firstly I got mute because someone said some things about my family and I said Do you want to get banned I can make you get banned.And I got banned because a mod or something said to me change your status or I will mute you and I said you can mute I am not online so much on discord then I got banned

It's true that you got muted the first time for insulting someone back. You were also warned to remove the advertising links from your profile. You did so. After being unmuted, I found advertising links in your profile again. You were even advising others to put ads on their profile if they wanted to be muted, which was weird. I asked you to take them off again and you preferred to keep them, saying you don't mind being muted. So you got removed completely. Why do you want to be unbanned now?

Goker

Post by Goker » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:18 pm

Mr_Ninj4 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:51 am

User-ID: 351692622013792257 // Mr_Ninj4#9154

Ban reason: Racist :shock:

---‐---------------------
Hello, I understand that being racist in your server, or any group in the world, is not good and bannable!, I was in the Politics-Chat, with some other guys, Talking about Palestine and ISIS, they were saying that ISIS are a true group of muslims, which isn't real, and while the time passed I got banned for being racist, I don't remember being racist, and how can they ban me without any proof?
It's an insult for muslims and for Islam to call ISIS as an Muslims!
however maybe I got mad, because that's not the first time i face racist people in this server.

Let's not get into all of the irregularities in your message. One is enough. You are a genocidal maniac and definitely racist.

daniyal.javani

Post by daniyal.javani » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:14 pm

daniyal.javani wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:21 pm

User ID and banned username: Daniyal#9755

Ban reason: dm ads

Notes: I've made a mistake and invite people to improve our English by playing Among Us game. Please remove my ban, I will never do it again.

What about mine? It's for a long time ago! @Goker

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:53 pm

daniyal.javani wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:14 pm

What about mine? It's for a long time ago! @Goker

You're unbanned. You can use the discord.gg/English link to join the server again.

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:53 pm

Joaco wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:55 am

User ID and banned username: 400010342878412801

Ban reason: Inappropriate, swearing

Notes: Hi, I said "Hola putos or que onda putos i don't remember" in the channel other language I don't understand that just for that reason they banned me I said it as a joke maybe I have to put below (just kidding) my intention was that another person who speaks Spanish would answer me saying I get it XD I join the server to practice and in less than half an hour I'm banned. I would like you to give me another chance
Thanks for reading

You're unbanned. You can use the discord.gg/English link to join the server again.

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:54 pm

JEG ELSKER BRØD wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:15 pm

JEG ELSKER BRØD#8465

i posted an offensive meme

yes i understand if i get banned again, it may not be undone

a damn warning would've been nice, i didnt know you guys would've been like that. plus, i dont recall posting anything too offensive, the closest thing was implying shooting a furry, but even so, maybe give a warning before you ban someone.