IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Drifter

Re: Appeals

Post by Drifter » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:44 pm

SneakyTurtle#0346 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Username: SneakyTurtle#0346

Ban Reason: Trolling, and advertising.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Hello, I was banned several months ago for "trolling" and advertising. I never meant to troll I made a joke and I did technically advertise but I was just giving out my server link to two friends I made here to help us learn our English better. I understand why I was banned and I promise not to do it again. I really enjoyed my short time in this server and it helped me improve my spoken English significantly.

Thanks for taking your time to read my ban appeal.

Kind regards, Turtle.

You will remain banned.

iamupset

Appeals

Post by iamupset » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:38 pm

ID:738485526155362395

BANNED ACCOUNT: eaglepaw#0785

BAN REASON: You were banned from the server. Reason: Refusing to stop speaking English, insulting others, trolling..

I really regret this. Please take me back to the server.
(This is second apealing that I've made.)

Last edited by iamupset on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iamupset

Post by iamupset » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:42 pm

ID:660618876618407967
BAN REASON:You were banned from the server. Reason: Refusing to stop speaking English, insulting others, trolling..
Hi, I really regret please take me back in discord server. Thanks have a good day!

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:58 pm

iamupset wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:42 pm

ID:660618876618407967
BAN REASON:You were banned from the server. Reason: Refusing to stop speaking English, insulting others, trolling..
Hi, I really regret please take me back in discord server. Thanks have a good day!

You've been unbanned.

nokicx

Post by nokicx » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:31 pm

User ID and banned username: 480101055435112464 Nokic#0031

Ban reason: attemp to pish others or hack or ddos them / The use of malicious links is prohibited in this server..

Hello Im Joa , I had a very unlucky situation a few hours ago , a person named (Alvee) was trolling and yelling a lot when i was warning him he started to speak from a diffirent account name ( I love you marii) and i told him you cant have 2 account so

im gone report you , he said no pls no whatever and i said im sorry but i already did you cant have 2 accounts in here and he type me something in privite message in his (alvee) acount and he deleted and i type him ( ? ) and he change that question

mark to a virus link by using (check item) in discord which is you can change what ever they type and he took a screenshoot and send to stuff and get me banned because of ( attemp to pish others or hack or ddos them )i had tons of provement of i just

type question mark which is i still didnt deleted to prove you guys which is in his screenshoot time is diffirent because of he lives in a diffirent country but minute is same so thats the provement in send that proves so ice and sergey and explain them

from how the change that logs from video . i know im not really angle in the past but i dont want this to be my ban resion because this is literally slander . i can screen share you guys and i can show everything which i send it to ice and sergey please

help me because i didnt send any virus link or anything thanks god i know what is he doing so i can prove you guys .

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:09 pm

nokicx wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:31 pm

User ID and banned username: 480101055435112464 Nokic#0031

Ban reason: attemp to pish others or hack or ddos them / The use of malicious links is prohibited in this server..

Hello Im Joa , I had a very unlucky situation a few hours ago , a person named (Alvee) was trolling and yelling a lot when i was warning him he started to speak from a diffirent account name ( I love you marii) and i told him you cant have 2 account so

im gone report you , he said no pls no whatever and i said im sorry but i already did you cant have 2 accounts in here and he type me something in privite message in his (alvee) acount and he deleted and i type him ( ? ) and he change that question

mark to a virus link by using (check item) in discord which is you can change what ever they type and he took a screenshoot and send to stuff and get me banned because of ( attemp to pish others or hack or ddos them )i had tons of provement of i just

type question mark which is i still didnt deleted to prove you guys which is in his screenshoot time is diffirent because of he lives in a diffirent country but minute is same so thats the provement in send that proves so ice and sergey and explain them

from how the change that logs from video . i know im not really angle in the past but i dont want this to be my ban resion because this is literally slander . i can screen share you guys and i can show everything which i send it to ice and sergey please

help me because i didnt send any virus link or anything thanks god i know what is he doing so i can prove you guys .

Unbanned.

OliveOil1231

Post by OliveOil1231 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:01 am

Drifter wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:29 am
OliveOil1231 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 am

Hello, I am Scotland the Not Brave on the discord, but my actual discord name is Olive Oil.

Ban reason on my main account: (Ban Evasion)
Ban reason on my alt account (Trolling, Interrupting English Classes, and shitposting)

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

I was first muted for 2000 hours. Then, my alt account was banned (I was using my alt again before I was muted on my main account) for joining the English Class area. And I joined that discord chat because I genuinely thought that I could help people learn English (because that was what I was doing in the smaller chats days before. I was unaware that you would be banned when you join the English chat without permission. When I joined the chat, I said a confusing "hello". If that is interruption than I am sorry. Because I did not here anything. I also noticed how most of the people were muted, so I then left the chat and did not join any other chats. I then switched back to my main account to post some memes. The memes were not inappropriate or racist. And I posted 3-5 memes in the span of 10-15 minutes. I then stopped and did some school work, and then when I returned I was muted for 2000 minutes for shitposting. After that, I went on my alt account and found that I was banned, and was very confused and found that there was a link to this forum ( this is the very first forum I have ever been on) but I did not start writing an appeal, and first went on to the muted chat on my main account. I said that I was muted for shitposting, but I was mainly concerned about why my alt account was banned. So i said the name to a moderator ( he had a bunny profile pic) and then I said why was my alt account GuysBruhChain banned. He said that I was banned for joining the English Chat. And I was confused because i literally didn't do anything. My next response was telling them that I said hello, and if you get banned for that then I don't know what does. I then was quickly banned on my main account for Ban Evasion. So now I am banned on my main and my alt account.

I am sorry for shitposting. I know I might never be unbanned again. This is my first time being banned on this discord. I would just like to say I am sorry and I would never do it again. I realize that I might never be unbanned, and this ban appeal could be nothing. But I just really wanna get back on the discord and continue to teach people English. I also want to continue to meet people and talk to them about life, and what it is like living in a different country. I was so surprised that I met someone from Montenegro, like that is crazy. So I just want to apologize to all of the people who had to deal with me, especially the moderators in the muted chat when I was defending my alt account. I just really want to go back to the chats and continue meeting new people. Trust me, I have really changed throughout 7 days on not being in the discord.

Also if there is a way I can become a teacher on this discord, please notify me through discord. I can translate Spanish. I have taken 5 years of it.

Here are my accounts if you would like to unban them:
OliveOil #0082
GuysBruhChain #5283

Note: please respond. I have waited a week like you asked.
Second Note. It has been two months. Please respond or let me know .
Third Note. It has been three weeks and you guys still have not unbanned me. AT least you replied with Checking so I have some hope.

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:43 pm

OliveOil1231 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:01 am
Drifter wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:29 am
OliveOil1231 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:42 am

Hello, I am Scotland the Not Brave on the discord, but my actual discord name is Olive Oil.

Ban reason on my main account: (Ban Evasion)
Ban reason on my alt account (Trolling, Interrupting English Classes, and shitposting)

I was first muted for 2000 hours. Then, my alt account was banned (I was using my alt again before I was muted on my main account) for joining the English Class area. And I joined that discord chat because I genuinely thought that I could help people learn English (because that was what I was doing in the smaller chats days before. I was unaware that you would be banned when you join the English chat without permission. When I joined the chat, I said a confusing "hello". If that is interruption than I am sorry. Because I did not here anything. I also noticed how most of the people were muted, so I then left the chat and did not join any other chats. I then switched back to my main account to post some memes. The memes were not inappropriate or racist. And I posted 3-5 memes in the span of 10-15 minutes. I then stopped and did some school work, and then when I returned I was muted for 2000 minutes for shitposting. After that, I went on my alt account and found that I was banned, and was very confused and found that there was a link to this forum ( this is the very first forum I have ever been on) but I did not start writing an appeal, and first went on to the muted chat on my main account. I said that I was muted for shitposting, but I was mainly concerned about why my alt account was banned. So i said the name to a moderator ( he had a bunny profile pic) and then I said why was my alt account GuysBruhChain banned. He said that I was banned for joining the English Chat. And I was confused because i literally didn't do anything. My next response was telling them that I said hello, and if you get banned for that then I don't know what does. I then was quickly banned on my main account for Ban Evasion. So now I am banned on my main and my alt account.

I am sorry for shitposting. I know I might never be unbanned again. This is my first time being banned on this discord. I would just like to say I am sorry and I would never do it again. I realize that I might never be unbanned, and this ban appeal could be nothing. But I just really wanna get back on the discord and continue to teach people English. I also want to continue to meet people and talk to them about life, and what it is like living in a different country. I was so surprised that I met someone from Montenegro, like that is crazy. So I just want to apologize to all of the people who had to deal with me, especially the moderators in the muted chat when I was defending my alt account. I just really want to go back to the chats and continue meeting new people. Trust me, I have really changed throughout 7 days on not being in the discord.

Also if there is a way I can become a teacher on this discord, please notify me through discord. I can translate Spanish. I have taken 5 years of it.

Here are my accounts if you would like to unban them:
OliveOil #0082
GuysBruhChain #5283

Note: please respond. I have waited a week like you asked.
Second Note. It has been two months. Please respond or let me know .
Third Note. It has been three weeks and you guys still have not unbanned me. AT least you replied with Checking so I have some hope.

Unbanned.

incognitoyoyo

Post by incognitoyoyo » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:59 pm

User ID and banned username: Incognitoyoyo ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#1880 584406301333782529

Ban reason: Ban evasion idk

Notes: I joined a few hours ago, but didn't do anything wrong. I had so and so ban evasion, but I never did that. Please unban me I am looking for a discord server for me to be active in when I am bored.

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:34 am

incognitoyoyo wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:59 pm

User ID and banned username: Incognitoyoyo ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#1880 584406301333782529

Ban reason: Ban evasion idk

Notes: I joined a few hours ago, but didn't do anything wrong. I had so and so ban evasion, but I never did that. Please unban me I am looking for a discord server for me to be active in when I am bored.

Unbanned.