IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Clorophyle

Re: Appeals

Post by Clorophyle » Tue May 26, 2020 9:39 pm

mobbyn wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:39 pm
mobbyn wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:55 pm
Captain wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:42 am

Astro,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to refuse your access back into the server. We take instances of racism very seriously as we are an international community that focuses on acceptance and tolerance of all cultures.

You may appeal again in the future.

Regards,
Captain

User ID and banned username: astro#3004 (back then it was la flame#8379)

Ban reason: Toxicity and repeated behaviour

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: You said that I could appeal again in the future. I'm still not sure why I got banned, you said I said something racist, I only remember saying something about Poles, but I'm Polish myself, so like.. who cares, I didn't mean it anyway. I've waited a long time already, it's been months, so just please, give me another chance.

Mobbyn,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to refuse your access back into the server.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.

Clorophyle

Post by Clorophyle » Tue May 26, 2020 9:41 pm

promoskin0 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm

User ID: 414672699756118039

Ban reason: bashing on users and being very aggressive.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I was surprised when i got ban, things passed quickly, i was with my friend and another person i don't know him, my friend told me to download league of legends to play with him and i used to tell him league of kids as a joke between me and him, but
I didn't notice the person who was with us and he got angry and he still yelling at me, he didn't even give me a chance to to ask for an apology, he left the vc quickly, after 2 minutes i got ban :o !! the thing that worries me i didn't mean to offend and i didn't get a chance to explain what happened. i don't even remeber the name of that person i only remember his profile picture, i wanna apologize for him.

Thanks,
Pedro.

Pedro,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to refuse your access back into the server.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.

OliveOil1231

Post by OliveOil1231 » Fri May 29, 2020 2:54 am

Hello, I am Scotland the Not Brave on the discord, but my actual discord name is Olive Oil.

Ban reason on my main account: (Ban Evasion)
Ban reason on my alt account (Trolling, Interrupting English Classes, and shitposting)

I was first muted for 2000 hours. Then, my alt account was banned (I was using my alt again before I was muted on my main account) for joining the English Class area. And I joined that discord chat because I genuinely thought that I could help people learn English (because that was what I was doing in the smaller chats days before. I was unaware that you would be banned when you join the English chat without permission. When I joined the chat, I said a confusing "hello". If that is interruption than I am sorry. Because I did not here anything. I also noticed how most of the people were muted, so I then left the chat and did not join any other chats. I then switched back to my main account to post some memes. The memes were not inappropriate or racist. And I posted 3-5 memes in the span of 10-15 minutes. I then stopped and did some school work, and then when I returned I was muted for 2000 minutes for shitposting. After that, I went on my alt account and found that I was banned, and was very confused and found that there was a link to this forum ( this is the very first forum I have ever been on) but I did not start writing an appeal, and first went on to the muted chat on my main account. I said that I was muted for shitposting, but I was mainly concerned about why my alt account was banned. So i said the name to a moderator ( he had a bunny profile pic) and then I said why was my alt account GuysBruhChain banned. He said that I was banned for joining the English Chat. And I was confused because i literally didn't do anything. My next response was telling them that I said hello, and if you get banned for that then I don't know what does. I then was quickly banned on my main account for Ban Evasion. So now I am banned on my main and my alt account.

I am sorry for shitposting. I know I might never be unbanned again. This is my first time being banned on this discord. I would just like to say I am sorry and I would never do it again. I realize that I might never be unbanned, and this ban appeal could be nothing. But I just really wanna get back on the discord and continue to teach people English. I also want to continue to meet people and talk to them about life, and what it is like living in a different country. I was so surprised that I met someone from Montenegro, like that is crazy. So I just want to apologize to all of the people who had to deal with me, especially the moderators in the muted chat when I was defending my alt account. I just really want to go back to the chats and continue meeting new people. Trust me, I have really changed throughout 7 days on not being in the discord.

Also if there is a way I can become a teacher on this discord, please notify me through discord. I can translate Spanish. I have taken 5 years of it.

Here are my accounts if you would like to unban them:
OliveOil #0082
GuysBruhChain #5283

Note: please respond. I have waited a week like you asked.

reggin404

Post by reggin404 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:46 pm

716375596598558772 | aint coppin deals#6145
You were banned from the server. Reason: bug abuse.
I have no idea which bug did i abusuing (im not gonna waste my time w 7 days tho so just reply)

slimshady

Post by slimshady » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:17 pm

User ID:#1926
Banned User ID:SlimShady #5195

Ban reason: ı shared my discord channel link ı was new in discord ı did not know rules of the channel

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal

Notes: I was sharing my discord channel link all of discord channel that ı joined I did not know any discord rules
then ı learned discord rules ı will never share anything ım really sorry thank you for your time

DennisTX

Post by DennisTX » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:52 pm

Username: DennisTX'#3194

Ban reason: I replied too many times.

Note: I was liking everyone comment in the hangout server, I did it about 20-25 times.

I understand that it was annoying and I won't ever do it again. I also understand that if so, I will get permanently banned with no chance of appeal.

I always made great use of the english classes and really liked the server.

Kind regards,

Dennis

white star

Post by white star » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:47 pm

alright. I've heard i should shoose my words here carefully
but nah . I'm not going to do that. people should ethier be honest or shut up
now I'm modding a server . so i feel all of you .all what you did was right.that doesn't mean you never comitted any mistakes
at last .we are humans we all do mistakes
accually I'm still wondering how can you catch my alts even when i join from discord. me
i realized. the only way to be unbanned is coming legally
the last ban . i literally didn't know i would banned cuz of it
i didn't even read the rule ........
so . let's say what I'm doing now is giving me experience
now . i promise . and white star doesn't break his promises
I'll be as polite as i can . and never break a rule
if you unban me . Too apreciated
if you don't. also appreciated. cuz after what i didn it's hard to be forgiven.
good bye!!

OliveOil1231

Post by OliveOil1231 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by OliveOil1231 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Hello, I am Scotland the Not Brave on the discord, but my actual discord name is Olive Oil.

Ban reason on my main account: (Ban Evasion)
Ban reason on my alt account (Trolling, Interrupting English Classes, and shitposting)

I was first muted for 2000 hours. Then, my alt account was banned (I was using my alt again before I was muted on my main account) for joining the English Class area. And I joined that discord chat because I genuinely thought that I could help people learn English (because that was what I was doing in the smaller chats days before. I was unaware that you would be banned when you join the English chat without permission. When I joined the chat, I said a confusing "hello". If that is interruption than I am sorry. Because I did not here anything. I also noticed how most of the people were muted, so I then left the chat and did not join any other chats. I then switched back to my main account to post some memes. The memes were not inappropriate or racist. And I posted 3-5 memes in the span of 10-15 minutes. I then stopped and did some school work, and then when I returned I was muted for 2000 minutes for shitposting. After that, I went on my alt account and found that I was banned, and was very confused and found that there was a link to this forum ( this is the very first forum I have ever been on) but I did not start writing an appeal, and first went on to the muted chat on my main account. I said that I was muted for shitposting, but I was mainly concerned about why my alt account was banned. So i said the name to a moderator ( he had a bunny profile pic) and then I said why was my alt account GuysBruhChain banned. He said that I was banned for joining the English Chat. And I was confused because i literally didn't do anything. My next response was telling them that I said hello, and if you get banned for that then I don't know what does. I then was quickly banned on my main account for Ban Evasion. So now I am banned on my main and my alt account.

I am sorry for shitposting. I know I might never be unbanned again. This is my first time being banned on this discord. I would just like to say I am sorry and I would never do it again. I realize that I might never be unbanned, and this ban appeal could be nothing. But I just really wanna get back on the discord and continue to teach people English. I also want to continue to meet people and talk to them about life, and what it is like living in a different country. I was so surprised that I met someone from Montenegro, like that is crazy. So I just want to apologize to all of the people who had to deal with me, especially the moderators in the muted chat when I was defending my alt account. I just really want to go back to the chats and continue meeting new people. Trust me, I have really changed throughout 7 days on not being in the discord.

Also if there is a way I can become a teacher on this discord, please notify me through discord. I can translate Spanish. I have taken 5 years of it.

Here are my accounts if you would like to unban them:
OliveOil #0082
GuysBruhChain #5283

Note: please respond. I have been waiting 2 weeks.

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:26 pm

User ID : 517068722720997378
Ban reason : racism is not welcome here...

Note : I was surprised when i got banned, i was talking to an arabic friend and i said to him some stuff and another arabic guy though that racist. I hope you accept my appeal because i need to be back to that server, it's help me to develop my english

véstor

Post by véstor » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:02 pm

ID 397711978434527242
Banned reason :"multiple infractions
Aw first of all it's unsuitable to speak other languages in general chat, I apologize for that
But I just spoke 2 Russian words, while another 2 people didn't get banned (
Still I don't have idea about what does that multiple infractions means, i have been acting decently recently in the server I think.