IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

sateer

Re: Appeals

Post by sateer » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:04 pm

User ID: 607654204164800542

Ban reason: I sent my website link to some people, I didn't know it was a mistake.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I will read the rules again, and will not do any mistake like before. I'll appreciate if you guys unban me. Thanks!

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:40 pm

circular Square wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:16 pm
Adrian wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:00 pm
circular Square wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:54 am

User ID and banned username: (circular triangle) 774936349315694602

Ban reason: None.

information: I was Banned without a reason or an explanation.

You got banned for sharing inappropriate content.

pardon? What inappropriate content did I share, I honestly don't remember putting one there,
even if I did put one i just wanted to know what inappropriate content did I share and then I'll leave the server alone.

You posted a video about the "n-word pass" - and talking you were about how you would like to buy it.

juseman

Post by juseman » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Goker wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 pm
juseman wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 pm

User ID and banned username: 188707822324809728 | Nigatron

Ban reason: Racist username..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I didn't noticed the infraction message, i already change my username.

Give us your current username with the numbers as well, please. We'll unban you.

My username now is José-R#9441.

Herekiliyo

Post by Herekiliyo » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:59 pm

This is my story> Firstly i joined the your server first time. Then i tryed to talk people on there. But i am banned for 60 minutes. Because i sweared. It was first. Ok i understand it. It was right. I was wrong. Whatever. Then i was in the ban chat. I talked people on there. It was good. The conversation was good. But i banned when we talk. I made a joke about hitler. Because there was a person who nicknamed hitler. My joke was not rude or racist. It was funny. Everyone liked it. I guees i banned cause it. It is unfairly. Please help me. Please take me server again. I want to talk someone. I have to improve my english. I am sorry if i false. But i am not. I am right.
Sincirelly.
EDİT 1: I am Herekiliyo#5168
EDİT 2: Please read this. And take me server again.

Last edited by Herekiliyo on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bart

Post by bart » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:50 pm

User ID and banned username: bart#9324

Ban reason: harrasment

Notes: I entered to same lobby over and over with a person who don't want me. I actually didn't say anything inaprropriate just send an gif which I shouldn't. I will be more carefull.

LolitkaUwU

Post by LolitkaUwU » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:00 pm

User ID and banned username: I dont know where it is... ☪꙳⇾𝓚𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷⇽꙳☪#3192

Ban reason: 11 years old

Notes: I was just trying to learn english, talk with other people. Then I had to go for a while (from the computer) and you banned me.
Isn't that ridiculous? Banning for age? But eh...This is my happiness :'> Hope you all are having fun on the server and I am glad that I could be there for a few hours...
Sorry If I am spamming but I dont know if it work

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:38 pm

LolitkaUwU wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:00 pm

User ID and banned username: I dont know where it is... ☪꙳⇾𝓚𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷⇽꙳☪#3192

Ban reason: 11 years old

Notes: I was just trying to learn english, talk with other people. Then I had to go for a while (from the computer) and you banned me.
Isn't that ridiculous? Banning for age? But eh...This is my happiness :'> Hope you all are having fun on the server and I am glad that I could be there for a few hours...
Sorry If I am spamming but I dont know if it work

No, it won't work. The official Discord minimum age is 13 years - anybody younger than that will have to leave our server. Discord can be a very dangerous place for young people, these rules exist for your own protection.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:51 pm

bart wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:50 pm

User ID and banned username: bart#9324

Ban reason: harrasment

Notes: I entered to same lobby over and over with a person who don't want me. I actually didn't say anything inaprropriate just send an gif which I shouldn't. I will be more carefull.

Your appeal has not been accepted.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:04 pm

Herekiliyo wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:59 pm

Hey i don't know reason of banned me. This is my story> Firstly i joined the your server first time. Then i tryed to talk people on there. But i am banned for 60 minutes. Because i sweared. It was first. Ok i understand it. It was right. I was wrong. Whatever. Then i was in the ban chat. I talked people on there. It was good. The conversation was good. But i banned when we talk. I make a joke about hitler. Because there was a person who nicknamed hitler. My joke was not rude or racist. It was funny. Everyone liked it. I guees i banned cause it. It is unfairly. Please help me. Please take me server again. I want to talk someone. I have to improve my english. I am sorry if i false. But i am not. I am right.
Sincirelly.
I am Herekiliyo#5168

Your appeal has not been accepted.

circular Square

Post by circular Square » Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:33 am

Adrian wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:40 pm
circular Square wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:16 pm
Adrian wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:00 pm

You got banned for sharing inappropriate content.

pardon? What inappropriate content did I share, I honestly don't remember putting one there,
even if I did put one i just wanted to know what inappropriate content did I share and then I'll leave the server alone.

You posted a video about the "n-word pass" - and talking you were about how you would like to buy it.

It was a joke but I'll the server.