IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Goker

Re: Appeals

Post by Goker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:40 pm

MrLeikkele wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:43 pm

user ID: MrLeikkele#1768
Banned username: Germany
Ban Reason: Bad language (using bad words)

notes: We were chilling in one voice channel and had good conversation. In some point there came a one enoying guy who started to screem and I said shut up. Then I said few defamatory words to him. He didnt care about that and took that as a joke like I ment it. But there was one guy who didnt get that itwas joke and asked me that cloud I stop and I said what can you do for me and I got instantly banned.

Tell us about why we should unban you because from our point of view, you were new to the server and you still seem to think you can say whatever to people as long as they are not insulted or offended themselves. That's not what it says in the rules.

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:13 pm

"Your appeal has already been rejected and posted in the previous page" [\quote]
I dont understand why you dont want to unban me despite I already apologized for my behavior, and also willing to apologize to the people I offended, I didnt do any hate of speech or destroyed someone, what i regret doing was insulting someone through text chat, I have reported people and helped others to learn my native language and also I helped people introduce to this server when they were new, I dont understand what else you want me to do, i just ask for one more opportunity. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited by Miyagibanzai on Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
workka24

Post by workka24 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Goker » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:37 am

workka24 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:22 pm
user ID: User#4608
Banned username: gobananas
Ban Reason: You were banned from the server. Reason: Trolling

Notes: There has been a huge misunderstanding. You have many staff members which resulted in mismanagement. You just assumed and ban people without trying to get to the bottom of it. That's biasness, you don't just get the story from one person. You get the side of the other party and actually observed NOT assumed. Your management is clearly unjust and unfair. There has been times in your server where people are getting muted just because they were in a chat room where someone was being racist and every single one has been muted. Tell me how is that fair? You're clearly taking actions out of laziness or you don't give a shit about the people who joins your server. Look up the meaning of troll before putting a person on that category.

You were muted 3 times before this ban. A lot of different staff members have had the same impression of you. Sorry, you can't appeal.

Oh it clearly shows how your management is fucked, thanks for proving that once more.

CLUCHER

Post by CLUCHER » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:48 pm

User ID and banned username: <454464275365232661 | CLUCHER#4499>

Ban reason: Racist troll..
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: Racist troll???? I've never been racist in this server at all, I was unfairly banned I got this morning into discord and I found this message in my dm by English server bot: You have been muted by a moderator for 99999 minutes. Reason: Change your name to get unmuted.
Honestly, My name was: Tabon dimack this name has nothing to do with racism it is not racist in any shape or form you can look for it if you think that I'm not honest. this name in my country means Bread and in the other neighboring countries it is used to refer to the female genitals, and that's just a meme it is common for us here to use is as a "funny" word, and that's the purpose of discord after all "having fun" with your friends, and after that, I had a quick debate with a mod concerning the meaning of this word and I got banned for this reason.
I don't find this reason to be something to get banned for, I've been a member of this discord for almost 2 years I made a lot of friends on the server and I also met actual racist people (who hated me because I'm African), Islamophobes, trolls, people ear raping, N-word spammers .... and these people for some reason are not banned.
If the name "Tabon Dimack" Really offended someone, I want to apologize for it I will try to be more serious if you guys wanted me to be it.
Regards.

AeroSexy

Post by AeroSexy » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:18 pm

So is that a no? Because of one link I posted to my work?

workka24

Post by workka24 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:45 am

Post by workka24 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Goker » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:37 am

workka24 wrote: ↑Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:22 pm
user ID: User#4608
Banned username: gobananas
Ban Reason: You were banned from the server. Reason: Trolling

Notes: There has been a huge misunderstanding. You have many staff members which resulted in mismanagement. You just assumed and ban people without trying to get to the bottom of it. That's biasness, you don't just get the story from one person. You get the side of the other party and actually observed NOT assumed. Your management is clearly unjust and unfair. There has been times in your server where people are getting muted just because they were in a chat room where someone was being racist and every single one has been muted. Tell me how is that fair? You're clearly taking actions out of laziness or you don't give a shit about the people who joins your server. Look up the meaning of troll before putting a person on that category.

You were muted 3 times before this ban. A lot of different staff members have had the same impression of you. Sorry, you can't appeal.

Oh it clearly shows how your management is fucked, thanks for proving that once more. It just shows how much of a bully you guys are, it tells more about yourselves, ganging up on someone is pretty much bullying. Also it can only be one person. Not a valid reason to ban someone just because of an "IMPRESSION" ????

kofeynyy

Post by kofeynyy » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:45 pm

ID:537437398284632064
Username: kofeynyy#4582
Reason of ban: You were banned from the server. Reason: Consistently trolling. Had enough..

Hi there, I am here with you guys almost 2 years. I am aware the reason of my penalty and I know that I shouldn't have been behaving this way. I consistently have trolled but I can promise that I was not being offensive towards anyone. I do not speak any language other than English in Advanced vc or Hangout vc's. I hope that I can keep my presence in this server because English server is a very big part of my social life. I like being here and speaking to people, making friends. I am unhappily sorry about my earlier behaviour and I hope that I can make it up to you. Thanks for reviewing my appeal. Have a nice one!

Hi, I love languages!

potatoYT4621

Post by potatoYT4621 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:17 pm

im using google translate right now i got banned for being a troll but the problem is i am not a troll im from french so i have problems in english the blind moderator banned me for that and its COSTS 7 DAYS PLEASE THATS NOT FAIR

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:44 am

Ban reason: bad behavior.
User name: Miyagi#7352
ID:370985175141711872

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Hello. Im deeply sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for a new opportunity. The dude I insulted shouldn't have been so (if I get unbanned I'm gonna apologize personally) I just ask for a new opportunity I'm going to follow every rule from now, I'm sorry again, I have been a member since May and the only infraction I had was because I tried being polite speaking another language in a channel where I should have not and I'm sorry for the person who got offended. I just want to practice English. My other account was banned for the same reason, and I sincerely regret everything I did, I'm not going to be disrespectful in any way to nobody anymore. Sorry. Thanks for your attention.
I dont understand why you dont want to unban me despite I already apologized for my behavior, and also willing to apologize to the people I offended, I didnt do any hate of speech or destroyed someone, what i regret doing was insulting someone through text chat, I have reported people and helped others to learn my native language and also I helped people introduce to this server when they were new, I dont understand what else you want me to do, i just ask for one more opportunity. Thanks for your attention.
PLEASE, I HAD A BAD DAY THE TIME I TOLD HIM THAT, PLEASE, COULD YOU FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME A NEW OPPORTUNITY, ONLY ONE. :(

Vivek

Post by Vivek » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:01 pm

User ID and banned username: Vivek#0001

Ban reason: repeated behaviour