IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Goker

Re: Appeals

Post by Goker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:18 am

akosicedrickmacapaz wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 am

User ID : ----------------> Hairy lips

Ban reason : ----------------> badass,racists etc etc

Notes: Sorry for not analyzing the rules cause im tired to construct it but i do apologize I'll make sure i will change my attitude and Some mistakes are more serious than others,

Your appeal has been rejected.

MrLeikkele

Post by MrLeikkele » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:43 pm

user ID: MrLeikkele#1768
Banned username: Germany
Ban Reason: Bad language (using bad words)

notes: We were chilling in one voice channel and had good conversation. In some point there came a one enoying guy who started to screem and I said shut up. Then I said few defamatory words to him. He didnt care about that and took that as a joke like I ment it. But there was one guy who didnt get that itwas joke and asked me that cloud I stop and I said what can you do for me and I got instantly banned.

Daphne

Post by Daphne » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:31 am

Uhm i gor banned for trolling but a dude called my mom a bitch and said it was a compliment then i said so is ur mom and put a heart emoji i have been a memeber of that server for a long time it feels weird to get banned.

Last edited by Daphne on Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

:(

workka24

Post by workka24 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:22 am

user ID: User#4608
Banned username: gobananas
Ban Reason: You were banned from the server. Reason: Trolling

Notes: There has been a huge misunderstanding. You have many staff members which resulted in mismanagement. You just assumed and ban people without trying to get to the bottom of it. That's biasness, you don't just get the story from one person. You get the side of the other party and actually observed NOT assumed. Your management is clearly unjust and unfair. There has been times in your server where people are getting muted just because they were in a chat room where someone was being racist and every single one has been muted. Tell me how is that fair? You're clearly taking actions out of laziness or you don't give a shit about the people who joins your server. Look up the meaning of troll before putting a person on that category.

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:01 am

Ban reason: bad behavior.
User name: Miyagi#7352
ID:370985175141711872

(re-sent because you seemed to have skipt this, sorry if i was wrong) I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Hello. Im deeply sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for a new opportunity. The dude I insulted shouldn't have been so (if I get unbanned I'm gonna apologize personally) I just ask for a new opportunity I'm going to follow every rule from now, I'm sorry again, I have been a member since May and the only infraction I had was because I tried being polite speaking another language in a channel where I should have not and I'm sorry for the person who got offended. I just want to practice English. My other account was banned for the same reason, and I sincerely regret everything I did, I'm not going to be disrespectful in any way to nobody anymore. Sorry. Thanks for your attention.

Daphne

Post by Daphne » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:24 am

Banned username: IDKWMNI#5413
Reason: trolling
So somw dude called me a son of a bitch then i said we are in 2020 thats soo not cash money then he insisted he didnt say it other people sent screenshots of it then he said he meant it as a compliment and then i said you son of a bitch too with heart emojis he started to insist he didnt say that again then i said shut up then got banned i have been a member of this server for more than 7 months and getting banned for something like this really hurt.

:(

AeroSexy

Post by AeroSexy » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:42 pm

ID and banned name: Thiago Nogueira #5778

Ban reason: Advertising (that is everything they wrote)

I was not advertising, I posted a link of a 3D model I made in the "creative" chat so I could shiw it to people. Said 3D model isn't even for sale or anything. I think it was extremely unfair but if it is against the rules to show your art for some godforsaken reason, I will not do it again.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:26 pm

AeroSexy wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:42 pm

ID and banned name: Thiago Nogueira #5778

Ban reason: Advertising (that is everything they wrote)

I was not advertising, I posted a link of a 3D model I made in the "creative" chat so I could shiw it to people. Said 3D model isn't even for sale or anything. I think it was extremely unfair but if it is against the rules to show your art for some godforsaken reason, I will not do it again.

Creativity, media and memes and vc-hangout channels. All 3 of them. We don't allow form of mass sending of links.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:35 pm

Miyagibanzai wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:01 am

Ban reason: bad behavior.
User name: Miyagi#7352
ID:370985175141711872

(re-sent because you seemed to have skipt this, sorry if i was wrong) I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Hello. Im deeply sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for a new opportunity. The dude I insulted shouldn't have been so (if I get unbanned I'm gonna apologize personally) I just ask for a new opportunity I'm going to follow every rule from now, I'm sorry again, I have been a member since May and the only infraction I had was because I tried being polite speaking another language in a channel where I should have not and I'm sorry for the person who got offended. I just want to practice English. My other account was banned for the same reason, and I sincerely regret everything I did, I'm not going to be disrespectful in any way to nobody anymore. Sorry. Thanks for your attention.

Your appeal has already been rejected and posted in the previous page.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:37 pm

workka24 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:22 am

user ID: User#4608
Banned username: gobananas
Ban Reason: You were banned from the server. Reason: Trolling

Notes: There has been a huge misunderstanding. You have many staff members which resulted in mismanagement. You just assumed and ban people without trying to get to the bottom of it. That's biasness, you don't just get the story from one person. You get the side of the other party and actually observed NOT assumed. Your management is clearly unjust and unfair. There has been times in your server where people are getting muted just because they were in a chat room where someone was being racist and every single one has been muted. Tell me how is that fair? You're clearly taking actions out of laziness or you don't give a shit about the people who joins your server. Look up the meaning of troll before putting a person on that category.

You were muted 3 times before this ban. A lot of different staff members have had the same impression of you. Sorry, you can't appeal.