IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

danielquinn

Re: Appeals

Post by danielquinn » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:11 pm

Hello, this is Dan from Turkey.

Discord: DanielQuinn#5323

I have been muted by you due to the reason: Being inappropriate, using lots of swear words. (I think there is a misunderstanding here. I do not swear at the people.)

I have never ever done something wrong against the people on your discord even in my life as well. I always try to be kind and if somebody does something wrong, instead of swearing or something else, I just report the person to you. The mute/ban you have committed on me, I think it is not fair. I would really like to spend some time on your discord. I am going to do my best to avoid doing something wrong. We were on the camera and we were talking each other. There were about 5-7 people on the channel. Everybody was having fun. I will try to do my best not to do something wrong by following the rules you have written. I am so sorry for the actions I have done. I really do not think I let somebody down or swear at somebody or argue.

I would really like to spend some time on your discord to meet some people and improve my English skill. I am going to do my best not to let you down.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely;
Daniel QUINN

Goker

Post by Goker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:40 am

thecuporeport wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:33 pm

My name in discord is IKILAF#2222 and my ID is 611598133515911169, I was banned for a status that insulted vegans, and I didn't comply with changing, I understand I was acting like an asshole at the time, I have since changed the status and I wish to rejoin your server and become a model member, if you give me another chance I'll be better, and I apologize.

tqxa wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:19 pm

My nickname in Discord : tqxa23
Reason: Inappropriate troll.
Hello guys , i found your channel in discord yesterday . I enjoyed to speak with the people . In 28th of september i spoke with the poeple and we discussed something about Lenin , i said bad joke and was banned , BUT i didn't want to offend somebody . If I offend someone i will opologize in the voice chat. I know that people have different sence of humor and i understand that every person has own feelings and norms which I MUSN"T hurt.
I want to speak with the people . It is my last chanse , i hope :roll:

Yoshida wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:11 am

Hi
I was talking to one of your admins (ekko) i told that i was banned from this server 1 years ago on that time i spoke with admin and i unbanned from server
Now
Your admin ban me with reason ban evasion without proving that.
He hasn't that right to ban me when he is not aware of the story.
Thats not fair im one of your old member.
im in this server for 3 years.
From Yoshida

leo123 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:33 am

User ID and banned username: leo123

Ban reason: You were banned from the server. Reason: Advertisement..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

You're all unbanned. You can use the discord.gg/english link to join back.

Goker

Post by Goker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:43 am

Wakaka wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:52 pm

User ID: Wakaka

ban reason: Troll

Notes: I was banned unfairly, by an admin. He just wanted to bother me because I have a different accent. And he treated me as a rasist. If I did something wrong I apologise. His name is Toxic Thusty.

Melias wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello,
User ID: melias#2816

I think I've banned for nothing. you say I banned raison: troll but i have troll nobody. there wa a guys on the server he sended aspongbob that twerk and I say him you are supid lol but for the fun.
So I want to return to the server because I iproved my english with they guys there and I want to improvemore my english
I am sorry if I did something wrong
thank you for reading my text
Bye

Miyagibanzai wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:37 am

Ban reason: bad behavior.
User name:Miyagi
Id:370985175141711872
Well. Im sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for an opportunity. I just want to learn english. Thanks

Your appeals have been rejected. You will not be allowed to join back.

Goker

Post by Goker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:46 am

Konstantin wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:13 pm

User ID and banned username: Konstantin#9525

Ban reason: underage

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I understand that i just turned 11 and that I am underaged but I do have my parents permission on discord if you would like contact me on discord I’ll send u my parents email and I’ll make sure they will reply to you if this does not get me unbanned I fully understand as I just wanna anted to get better at English because online school was not doing anything for me.

Note: I understand that because I did not wait a week to appeal it will affect it.

Parental permission doesn't come into effect until you are 13. We're sorry. Discord ToS doesn't allow us.

akosicedrickmacapaz

Post by akosicedrickmacapaz » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 am

User ID : ----------------> Hairy lips

Ban reason : ----------------> badass,racists etc etc

Notes: Sorry for not analyzing the rules cause im tired to construct it but i do apologize I'll make sure i will change my attitude and Some mistakes are more serious than others,

Goker

Post by Goker » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:07 am

Ikka wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 pm

User ID and banned username: ìKKÄ#9646

Ban reason: Server Advertisement ig

Notes: i got banned due to advertising my server to a English server member but intentionally i wasn't stealing English members she was in my discord friend-list thats y i send her my server link. But she reported me and i got banned :/

Give us your ID since your name doesn't give us any results.

fenris_

Post by fenris_ » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:20 pm

Sergey wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 am

In this topic you can leave an appeal if you think you were banned unfairly, or if you wish to rejoin the community and improve your behaviour.
You may only appeal 7 days after the ban was issued.

Please, provide your appeal in the following format:

User ID and banned username: 614100413511368716 - fenris#1488|

Ban reason: <Ban reason: "Racism, and hate speech against people in the voice channel. Repeated behaviour, doesn't seem to learn from past infractions.">

Notes: <i was drunk and really mad because something in my personal life ruined my day, i completely regret what i said, and i know i should not put my anger in other people. Wish i could appologize with the man. I promisse i wont be an asshole again. >

Goker

Post by Goker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:16 am

LitZiro wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:45 pm

User ID and banned username: LiTZiro#0665

Reason: Ban evasion alt 607948831325290519

Sorry for creating another account after getting banned.. I got ban for disrespectful behavior. i wont do it.. please let me join.. i want to improve my english language.. i want to practice my english in vc. sorry again. pls let me join.. and i made it short because my english isn't that good.. hope u'll understand.. and thank you for reading this

Your main account has been unbanned. You can rejoin the server through discord.gg/English.

Goker

Post by Goker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:17 am

Ikka wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 pm

User ID and banned username: ìKKÄ#9646

Ban reason: Server Advertisement ig

Notes: i got banned due to advertising my server to a English server member but intentionally i wasn't stealing English members she was in my discord friend-list thats y i send her my server link. But she reported me and i got banned :/

Your name doesn't come up in our searches. Please provide an ID.

Goker

Post by Goker » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:17 am

Dexterous wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:20 pm

User ID and banned username: 284420146527862784 - Dexterous#0364

Ban reason: Lying to various staff members.

Notes: Dear,
I was recently banned from your awesome server. I got muted for getting into a fight with someone. Unfortunately, I didn't have the patience to wait for my mute to be over so I decided to lie to some of the mods in order to get unmuted. They found out I was lying and then I got banned. I realize now this was really stupid of me to do. I should have just waited out the mute (or maybe not get muted in the first place lol). Either way, I've learned from my mistakes, so I hope to get unbanned so I can get back into this server in order to improve my English. I hope you understand. Thank you so much in advance and I once again humbly apologize.

Thanks in advance <3

Your appeal has been rejected.