IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

imlambda

Re: Appeals

Post by imlambda » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Hello,
I appologize for my bad behavior, i shouldn't joking with people that i dont know, hjope you guys will understand my excuses
pseudo : lapinou#4707

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:37 pm

imlambda wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Hello,
I appologize for my bad behavior, i shouldn't joking with people that i dont know, hjope you guys will understand my excuses
pseudo : lapinou#4707

The reason for your ban is a serious one, and you also have other infractions, you should have thought about that before the ban.

SuohMikoto

Post by SuohMikoto » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:19 pm

User ID : Kai#9959

Ban reason: Disrespectful...

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: Well, I got banned and I have to say that my goal is just to learn language normally i don't say anything offensive but a french guy swore at me in the other language room and he said ''p*ta'' so I was so pissed off and I swore him too. I'm so sorry for that next time i will be careful and I will control my nerves.

leşyoner

Post by leşyoner » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:57 pm

User:e2775 simülasyonunda bug finder#7010
ID:730082721497612371
ban reason:Racism

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

notes:I dont remember much but I sent a meme and banned.

Adamfreezer12

Post by Adamfreezer12 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:15 pm

User ID: Wumbo#1622
Date joined:November 10th, 2019
Reason for ban: Multiple infractions

I truly understand that if I get one more infraction, I am permanently banned.

I was banned while making statements on #discussions and politics, my points are validated, I knew where I was coming from. I am sorry that you decide to cut me off because you hate me. And I am sorry for my behaviour these last months. I hope I can get back to my friends on that server, especially my Italian cousin who I had invited.

Zeralo

Post by Zeralo » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:00 pm

User ID: 638470753846689793

Notes: I met some people in other languages channel and than a mod came up interrupted us. We decided to switch to different channel and he banned us for the reason ''Raid'' 7 day ban for each of us. I tried to negotiate with him after i got banned but he and his toxic friend decided to ban me permanently. I'd like my account to be unbanned. Please check your mods authority because some of 'em abusing it. Funny part of it he threaten me ''If i ban you, you cannot learn english'' still laughing at it.

DennisTX

Post by DennisTX » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:59 pm

DennisTX wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:43 pm
Drifter wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:33 pm
DennisTX wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Username: DennisTX'#3194

Ban reason: I replied too many times.

Note: I was liking everyone comment in the hangout server, I did it about 20-25 times.

I understand that it was annoying and I won't ever do it again. I also understand that if so, I will get permanently banned with no chance of appeal.

I always made great use of the english classes and really liked the server.

PS: I saw that i did got an answer on my last appeal that I needed to send my discord name so you they could find me, I didn't notice it before so I was too late to answer, sorry for that.

Kind regards,

Dennis

You weren't banned for that specifically, also you used an alt account which has been banned for ban evasion. Be aware of your actions on the server from now on.

I am still banned for some reason, I'm not sure if it takes some time or that you may have the wrong name which is DennisTX'#3196 (mind the ').

Thanks,

Dennis,

Zeralo

Post by Zeralo » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:26 pm

User ID: 638470753846689793

Notes: I met some people in other languages channel and than a mod came up interrupted us. We decided to switch to different channel and he banned us for the reason ''Raid'' 7 day ban for each of us. I tried to negotiate with him after i got banned but he and his toxic friend decided to ban me permanently. I'd like my account to be unbanned. Please check your mods authority because some of 'em abusing it. Funny part of it he threaten me ''If i ban you, you cannot learn english'' still laughing at i

Satchel

Post by Satchel » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Reason: Trying to circumvent a ban or a mute by creating other accounts is not allowed..

I don't get it. I joined the server three days ago and in that time I have never been muted or banned! I'm not circumventing anything, you must be mistaking me for someone else.

Goker

Post by Goker » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:42 pm

styx3032 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Ugh, so. Hello? It's me, BunnyGurl#5663. And I AM the elder brother of Raijin, who was banned. I haven't done anything wrong, as my brother did. But anyways the admin banned me for "evasion". IDK how, but im ready for any checking and other stuff to proof that I am his brother. I did nothing wrong. Admin just said that he's banning our entire family then. Can I get unbanned, because I AM NOT MY BROTHER, I literally did nothing wrong. But you banned me anyways. As I said above, we both speak English, we both like same things, and I'm ready for any ways to confirm our relativity, if they won't reveal our personalities. I am willing to get unbanned, and on the go asking to unban my brother, who appealed earlier for Insulting server's stuff and trolling. I hope that I can get the reason why the admin accused me of being my brother's alternative account. This is really disappointing for both of us. Even if he won't be unbanned, I would like to know why was I banned personally. This is his forum account, my nickname is BunnyGurl#5663, ID:726465253365383269. My brother's nickname is Raijin#7435 and his ID is 500983576456593448. I apologize for his behaviour, And I hope we both could be unbanned. At least my ban was not fair, in my opinion.

The administration has deemed both you and your brother's messages to be inappropriate and your request to be unbanned has been denied, as well as Raijin's.