IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

HetOranjeBeest

Re: Appeals

Post by HetOranjeBeest » Thu May 14, 2020 10:40 pm

Username and ID: HetOranjeBeest | 518145355121164308

Ban reason: (None given)

“I understand that if I [make] another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.”

Notes: I was showing signs and symptoms of having Asperger's syndrome (diagnosed as “autism spectrum disorder” in the UK) in VC with about 5 others in the channel. I then lost access to the server, noticing I was given the “Banned” role.

momox2234

Post by momox2234 » Fri May 15, 2020 1:01 am

hello
I'm white star
i know how i was rude with everyone
i know how to bully well
i don't know what to say right now because i deserve to be banned permanently.
i want to opaligize
sorry
je suis désolé
i don't know if you'll belive that my personality was changed
i want to be really white star with a white heart
please give me the chance to prove this new personality
maybe you won't forgive me
it's ok because i deserve
let's say my toxic personality was just an experience
please forgive me . give me this change
: )

OliveOil1231

Post by OliveOil1231 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:04 pm

Hello, I am Scotland the Not Brave on the discord, but my actual discord name is Olive Oil.

Ban reason on my main account: (Ban Evasion)
Ban reason on my alt account (Trolling, Interrupting English Classes, and shitposting)

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

I was first muted for 2000 hours. Then, my alt account was banned (I was using my alt again before I was muted on my main account) for joining the English Class area. And I joined that discord chat because I genuinely thought that I could help people learn English (because that was what I was doing in the smaller chats days before. I was unaware that you would be banned when you join the English chat without permission. When I joined the chat, I said a confusing "hello". If that is interruption than I am sorry. Because I did not here anything. I also noticed how most of the people were muted, so I then left the chat and did not join any other chats. I then switched back to my main account to post some memes. The memes were not inappropriate or racist. And I posted 3-5 memes in the span of 10-15 minutes. I then stopped and did some school work, and then when I returned I was muted for 2000 minutes for shitposting. After that, I went on my alt account and found that I was banned, and was very confused and found that there was a link to this forum ( this is the very first forum I have ever been on) but I did not start writing an appeal, and first went on to the muted chat on my main account. I said that I was muted for shitposting, but I was mainly concerned about why my alt account was banned. So i said the name to a moderator ( he had a bunny profile pic) and then I said why was my alt account GuysBruhChain banned. He said that I was banned for joining the English Chat. And I was confused because i literally didn't do anything. My next response was telling them that I said hello, and if you get banned for that then I don't know what doesr. I then was quickly banned on my main account for Ban Evasion. So now I am banned on my main and my alt account.

I am sorry for shitposting. I know I might never be unbanned again. This is my first time being banned on this discord. I would just like to say I am sorry and I would never do it again. I realize that I might never be unbanned, and this ban appeal could be nothing. But I just really wanna get back on the discord and continue to teach people English. I also want to continue to meet people and talk to them about life, and what it is like living in a different country. I was so surprised that I met someone from Montenegro, like that is crazy. So I just want to apologize to all of the people who had to deal with me, especially the moderators in the muted chat when I was defending my alt account. I just really want to go back to the chats and continue meeting new people.

Here are my accounts if you would like to unban them:
OliveOil #0082
GuysBruhChain #5283

Edit: Ignore this, I forgot I had to post this 7 days after the ban. Unless you want to review it at this time, unban me, than mute me for 6 more days.

Last edited by OliveOil1231 on Sat May 16, 2020 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
serial killer

Post by serial killer » Fri May 15, 2020 4:18 pm

yo . 5 months ago i was banned because i shared some link . i didn't know the rules . sorry . I'm not rude or something I'm even married .i just felt bored and decided to join this server again to get a new friend
i hope you let me join again

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Fri May 15, 2020 11:22 pm

momox2234 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:01 am

hello
I'm white star
i know how i was rude with everyone
i know how to bully well
i don't know what to say right now because i deserve to be banned permanently.
i want to opaligize
sorry
je suis désolé
i don't know if you'll belive that my personality was changed
i want to be really white star with a white heart
please give me the chance to prove this new personality
maybe you won't forgive me
it's ok because i deserve
let's say my toxic personality was just an experience
please forgive me . give me this change
: )

Denied

ElonMusk

Post by ElonMusk » Sat May 16, 2020 2:19 am

Good evening. I posted an appeal here two months ago and still no response.

Redundent_Rebel

Post by Redundent_Rebel » Sat May 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Sergey wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 am

In this topic you can leave an appeal if you think you were banned unfairly, or if you wish to rejoin the community and improve your behaviour.
You may only appeal 7 days after the ban was issued.

Please, provide your appeal in the following format:

User ID and banned username: Redundent_Rebel | #4711

Ban reason: <ban evasion

It was becsuse of my stupidity, i heard vivek got banned so i changed my nickname in the server to Vivek and wrote a messege in one of the channel's saying legends never die, and next thing i knew i was banned, admins thought that i was Vivek but i was just playing a joke.
Ive learnt my lesson and im sorry i request that u lift the ban pls. I wont make such foolish jokes again >

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know>

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Sun May 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Jenah wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:37 pm

user ID : 303269174371942400
Ban reason: advertising in DMs

at first i didn't understand why i was banned since i wasn't sending people Dm to join my server, i only shared it with people i had on friend request and some of those that i sopken to before. i didn't go to every server i had advertising my server so i was really shocked why did i get banned, but then a friend of mine told me he got a message from someone we both knoww saying that he got an "EX-mod" from the Everyday language server banned on the English and the E-d-g-y discord server, he's name is :HetOranjeBeest#5218 user iD: 518145355121164308, i knew the guy before we used to talk in VCs in Everydaylanguages before i got banend from there, and when he recieved my invite he went and reported me on both server and got me banned. i can ask my friend to send me a screenshot of the DM where he said he reproted me on those servers (where i didn't advertise at all on them) just to get me banned for no reason.
i hope you read my message and give me a chance to join the server again since i like using it from time to time to talk to people i know there. (for some reason i get this error wheven i try to upload the screenshiot:Could not upload attachment to ./files/190_2cc30f6b81dd35445944a919cdaecf42. you can send it on Dms ).

Unbanned, just be careful with those in the future :)

HetOranjeBeest

Post by HetOranjeBeest » Mon May 18, 2020 1:40 am

Drifter wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:04 pm
Jenah wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:37 pm

user ID : 303269174371942400
Ban reason: advertising in DMs

at first i didn't understand why i was banned since i wasn't sending people Dm to join my server, i only shared it with people i had on friend request and some of those that i sopken to before. i didn't go to every server i had advertising my server so i was really shocked why did i get banned, but then a friend of mine told me he got a message from someone we both knoww saying that he got an "EX-mod" from the Everyday language server banned on the English and the E-d-g-y discord server, he's name is :HetOranjeBeest#5218 user iD: 518145355121164308, i knew the guy before we used to talk in VCs in Everydaylanguages before i got banend from there, and when he recieved my invite he went and reported me on both server and got me banned. i can ask my friend to send me a screenshot of the DM where he said he reproted me on those servers (where i didn't advertise at all on them) just to get me banned for no reason.
i hope you read my message and give me a chance to join the server again since i like using it from time to time to talk to people i know there. (for some reason i get this error wheven i try to upload the screenshiot:Could not upload attachment to ./files/190_2cc30f6b81dd35445944a919cdaecf42. you can send it on Dms ).

Unbanned, just be careful with those in the future :)

1) "i didn't understand why i was banned since i wasn't sending people Dm to join my server" - Rule 2, "Spam," of the English server clearly states that "Sending unsolicited server invites to others = instant ban" - i never asked for an invite, therefore it was an "unsolicited server invite"
2) "we used to talk in VCs in Everydaylanguages" - false: we talked on ONE occasion [on the Everyday Languages server]
3) "just to get me banned for no reason" - Please see 1)- Rule 2, "Spam"
4) "Unbanned, just be careful with those in the future" - maybe you meant "actually look at the rules in future" [or maybe "dont worry, the roles don't apply to you on this occasion"?

Last edited by HetOranjeBeest on Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
oussama

Post by oussama » Mon May 18, 2020 4:13 am

Hello my ID is: bichama#0568
not sure if I had it like that back then but last summer I got banned on the server, don't remember the reason I think because of a picture of another person found it on #selfie I posted by mistake
I think is I was going to send it to her cause she looked similar to my sister, I was busy with the game didn't realize I was in the wrong conversation, so the mod banned me instantly without letting me explain.
and now I understand that what I did isn't by the rules and I'm sorry and I'll mind my own business next time and never stalk on others again,
I recommended that to all my friends on discord and I can't talk with them here now, I understand that it could be the last chance and I promise to be on the rules.
thnk you I hope you consider my appeal.