IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Drifter

Re: Appeals

Post by Drifter » Fri May 01, 2020 10:59 am

Bad Vibes wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:01 am

Hello, so I got banned from the server because I told a guy to shut the fuck up and I said the N-word, I know that I've been muted twice before because of racism and this is and should be a big deal, racism is a big problem nowadays a lot of people suffer from it and I believe that my behavior was completely wrong, I know I can't justify myself on the mutes ones but this last one, that one that banned, I feel it was a misunderstood situation, because the guy that I told to shut the fuck up was my friend he is my friend since a long time and I'm so sorry for the N-word and I even said I'm sorry after it but I think the admin that banned didn't hear it, or whatever I don't have anyway to prove it. I would like to be part of this server again, I just want to change things that I did and I'd be really glad if you guys give this opportunity.
Name: Mike Hawk #0010

Your previous infractions were given for the same reason, racism, which is not acceptable in a multicultural server.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Fri May 01, 2020 11:01 am

HetOranjeBeest wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:19 pm

User ID: 518145355121164308 | HetOranjeBeest#5218 (if not: Roma Invicta)

Ban reason: “Submitting a false report to the moderators to frame a user and have him banned”.

[Declaration:] I understand that if I receive* another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.*

Background: I submitted genuine resources regarding an incident where a user sent me a DM advert to another Discord server. (See resources attached, proving the incident in question did in fact take place and is therefore, my report was indeed genuine).

Notes: The next day — on 26 March at exactly Zulu Time / UTC 1500 — I found myself banned for “false reporting” with a screenshot made via. “Snip & Sketch” (a Snipping Tool application).

As soon as I found I was banned, I consulted a junior member of staff, by the name of “OneHappyBoy,” regarding the situation (UTC 1508). He understood the situation and saw no wrongdoing in my actions in reporting this user, and therefore suggested that I appeal my ban on the grounds that submitting genuine evidence in relation to an incident, is not “false reporting [with intent to frame] a user”. I also understand that he raised the situation to the admins that a ban, with no genuine reason and no evidence, may have occurred.

If someone was sent to prison, based on no legitimate grounds, no evidence of such “false reporting” and lies: that would end up with that same Judge; all Police officers and Police Detectives and the Custody Sergeant involved would be found guilty of “perjury” and “false imprisonment” (respectively, being crimes in themselves) from the point of arrest, the relevant Police supervisors questioned, and the initial “false reporting” charges dropped.

Please also 1) send me with any evidence that ban was warranted following my report of another user DM advertising, and 2) provide me with wisdom as to why genuine reports should be taken as malicious. I would also like to know the outcome regarding the user I was “framing”.

If you really need, you can have a member of staff call me at an agreed time and I'll LIVE a Screen Share the chat with the user I reported for DM advertising.

On the whole, I really believe that the English server's Discord community is one of the best out there for non-natives to speak to natives (of which I am a native). I feel that it would be a great shame for me to never have access to the server again, especially when a member gets banned for reporting another member for breaking the rules.

Off record: P.S. A point in relation to the declaration above, one doesn't “receive infractions,” being that one cannot receive “a violation or infringement of a law or agreement”. It should be more like “... if I'm found making another infraction after being unbanned”.

Approved.

Bread

Post by Bread » Fri May 01, 2020 4:06 pm

-“max infraction count”
Said I’ve a big expletive
I would like to be unbanned for 60 minutes and muted

Bad Vibes

Post by Bad Vibes » Sun May 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Drifter wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 10:59 am
Bad Vibes wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:01 am

Hello, so I got banned from the server because I told a guy to shut the fuck up and I said the N-word, I know that I've been muted twice before because of racism and this is and should be a big deal, racism is a big problem nowadays a lot of people suffer from it and I believe that my behavior was completely wrong, I know I can't justify myself on the mutes ones but this last one, that one that banned, I feel it was a misunderstood situation, because the guy that I told to shut the fuck up was my friend he is my friend since a long time and I'm so sorry for the N-word and I even said I'm sorry after it but I think the admin that banned didn't hear it, or whatever I don't have anyway to prove it. I would like to be part of this server again, I just want to change things that I did and I'd be really glad if you guys give this opportunity.
Name: Mike Hawk #0010

Your previous infractions were given for the same reason, racism, which is not acceptable in a multicultural server.

Yes I know and Im really sorry for my behavior, but now I see that im wrong i just want to have another chance in the server please, I recognized my mistake and I'm sorry for all that I have done, I just need another chance to prove myself

Zoowy

Post by Zoowy » Tue May 05, 2020 1:10 am

i was in hangout and there was some kurdish people they say kurdistan will destroy the turkey and i said go fk urself and they reported me i cant even explain the sitiuation i got banned like for 1 years and i wont swear anyone more. Please unban me

Don

Post by Don » Tue May 05, 2020 3:01 pm

User ID and banned username: 688164950438576143 | DaddyDon420#7672

Ban reason: ban evasion and couple of infractions

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: hey guys its me smokey i understand that I've been ban evading alot. Its only cuz whenever i get banned or an infraction u guys don't listen or u don't want to i totally understand because of my history. I genuinely sorry and I can assure you that wont happen again. I would really appreciate it if u guys just consider unbanning me.
PS: if u guys wanted to unban me pls unban this account not the smokey one.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Wed May 06, 2020 6:53 pm

Rieke wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:12 pm

I was on the TC Gaming voice channel and talked to someone. A moderator said it was a server to learn English, which I knew of course and I wanted to learn English too. He also said that you are playing together on this voice channel. I replied that I am currently playing Starstable. I was banned a few minutes later. -_-
Please remove the ban🙏🏻
Name: 𝚁𝚒𝚎𝚔𝚎#1039

I couldn't find your username, can you send your ID?

paulie

Post by paulie » Sun May 10, 2020 10:10 pm

User ID and banned username: Tito#7386

Code: Select all

Ban reason: " Reason: **. "

Notes: I honestly have no idea why I was banned. I don't remember offending anybody, but if I have unintentionally, I'm sorry? 
           Anyway pls unban me, there are some cool people on the server I like to talk to.
Clorophyle

Post by Clorophyle » Mon May 11, 2020 6:18 pm

Don wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 3:01 pm

User ID and banned username: 688164950438576143 | DaddyDon420#7672

Ban reason: ban evasion and couple of infractions

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: hey guys its me smokey i understand that I've been ban evading alot. Its only cuz whenever i get banned or an infraction u guys don't listen or u don't want to i totally understand because of my history. I genuinely sorry and I can assure you that wont happen again. I would really appreciate it if u guys just consider unbanning me.
PS: if u guys wanted to unban me pls unban this account not the smokey one.

Smokey,

The administration has reviewed your ban appeal in full detail and has decided to refuse your access back into the server.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.

Clorophyle

Post by Clorophyle » Mon May 11, 2020 6:28 pm

Vivek wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 1:46 pm

User ID and banned username: 554366202651344916 Vivek#7260

Ban reason: Infraction limit reached.

Notes: Hello, there. I received a warning from a mod for playing a song called i love it by keyne west and after 7 hours a received a message from helper bot that says: you've been banned from the english reason infraction limit reached. from the time i got unbanned like 2 months ago I've been a top active member on the server with over 31,000+ messages in april month alone. All this time i was enjoying the server, learning english and helping mostly new members. i mean yeah if a person spends his that much time on the server he's basically there for good reason. from the time i got unbanned i didn't did anything against rules and after 2 month i received an infraction for playing a song and got banned. i accept i did a mistake and i ask for one last chance. i did really appreciate if you guys give me a chance.

And also, I'm not the only one who played such type of songs for example-
1) A member(don't wonna mention his name here) plays a songs called smell yo Dk in karaoke and there were 15+ members that time singing this song and also that day there were too many songs like this were played plus server contributer was also there.none of the received a warning.
2) One of the mod named juna shared 2 spotify playlist containing explicit songs like- ti
ties by krizz kaliko in hangout channel on march 24.
3) I've been over 15k+ messages in music and karaoke alone and iv'e seen people playing everything for example if you give me a day i can show you the list of over 150+ members playing such songs. give me more time and i can show you more.

Now please i want to make it clear that this isn't an attempt to justify myself. this is just to say that this types of things happens too often and yeah i must not be the only victim.

I just ask for a chance one last time cuz i really miss the server. and also fro the time i got banned like a week ago my name has been mentioned over like 150+ times as one of my friends told me and i got to know that administration has been banned some of them on my behalf i want to make it clear that i didn't even tried to evade.

So, yeah here this is my appeal i really appreciate that this server provide you the chance to appeal. Thank You.

Vivek,

The administration team has reviewed your appeal and has ruled that we will not allow you to return to the server. If you try, you already know the consequences.

Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent.