IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

This guy is getting people banned unfairly Discord ID "lumenified (Taso)"

Minsnicterb

This guy is getting people banned unfairly Discord ID "lumenified (Taso)"

Post by Minsnicterb » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:25 pm

I tried to use the appeal system because I was unfairly banned, but I saw that this system does not work. Also, the admin there does not respond at all. I come here and read the messages. Other people are experiencing the same problems. What does this place do? What does the ban system do?

At the same time, administrators or their friends also abuse their rights because when you disagree with them on something, they punish you without any evidence. This person with the ID 120571574725115904 can punish anyone he wants within seconds, even though he does not have administrator effects, either this is his second account or he knows an admin. He banned me from the server for the second time without any evidence and I can't report this guy to anyone.

When we look at it from afar, it looks like a discord that is governed by proper rules and says it will treat people fairly, but in practice, no one's rights are protected, there are some mistakes in your request, if you trust the admins or their friends, people will always abuse it. If you look at the messages on your server, many people have been unfairly banned.

I am giving you the name of my Discord account so that you can examine the situation. You do not need to open my account. I do not want to be in such a ridiculous system anyway. I came here for feedback. At least those who have problems with this friend can see this message and file a complaint accordingly.

Discord ID: minsnicterb