IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

pure water#8741 BAN APPEAL

PRINCE

pure water#8741 BAN APPEAL

Post by PRINCE » Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:21 pm

Banned Username: pure water#8741
Reason: Alt of 344221133341458432 (PRINCE).
First Account: PRINCE#1344

Hey, I got banned from the server a couple of months ago with my other account Prince and I tried to get an appeal on forums, but I couldn't get that after a couple of weeks I was
having a problem with my discord and I had to create a new account afterward I said let me try to get into the server again, so I was not trying to be a ban evader.
Cause I missed the server and I got lots of friend on the server and I was having a really good time constantly, and hanging on the server was a daily routine for me
I spent a lot of time on the server and just for one day when I was talking with my friends we were saying some rude stuff to be funny and pretty much everyone was laughing
on the channel but apparently someone thought I was hurting someone's feeling and being homophobic so he/she reported me but in fact, I have gay friends in real life so I would
never be disrespectful to those people I respect everyone. I'm sorry for the things that I said I wasn't trying to be rude I was just kidding but I realized that I was wrong.
I will never do that again and I can say there are a lot of people who know me on the server I'm not someone who is acting like that I'm just trying to learn English and
having new friends on the server, there are a lot of people that I really like as a friend I know in your perspective you're just banning someone but in my perspective, I'm
losing a lot of friends just for one silly mistake. Just like I said I'm someone who is nice I'm not a bad person I know I made a mistake but I'll never do that again I wanna
apologize one more time and I don't wanna lose my friends so I hope you can forgive me and remove my ban.

Ice

Re: pure water#8741 BAN APPEAL

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:08 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: pure water#8741 BAN APPEAL

Post by Ice » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:20 pm

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.