IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Appeal for unban

Wolf_boy

Appeal for unban

Post by Wolf_boy » Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:11 am

Username :Dead_Man #2200

Reason : react on pics

Note : understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
I have to say that i feel so guilty and really sorry for what happened and I would like another chance from you and I will never do that again !
Secondfull, I would like to thank to all of the community because they were so nice with me, to thank to all people that they were nice and i learned many good things from them.
I am looking eagger to joining back the server, because in this server are people who are valuabale for me with a great mind, tolerant and literally so lovebale, in my heart i just feel sorry for what i did in the past and i want to see these people again.
Futhermore, I would like to say that this server learned me a lot of stuff like how to behave, how to tolerate people and how to be more confident in myself because before i was a very anxious person and i could not lift my head up when i was walking on the street, because i was always alone and not having friends and this was for me very sad, but then i discovered this server and it gave it to me more confidence and hope for the future!
With hope and sadness in my heart, i hope that you will accept my appeal and unban me !!

Thanks

Ice

Re: Appeal for unban

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:36 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: Appeal for unban

Post by Ice » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:55 pm

We have reviewed your appeal and approved it in your favor.
You can now re-join our server via this link https://discord.gg/english

With regards,
Ice, Administrator.