IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Ban Appeal

HusseinAls

Ban Appeal

Post by HusseinAls » Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:30 pm

username : Hussein Alsaeedi_IQ#9230

Ban reason: Harassment.

"I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal."

Notes: I was with my friend in the room was many people there and when my friend asked one person ( that person from whom i have been reported from)
he asked are you boy or girl becouse your voice is strange / after that she said : Yeah, i am boy/ then i added : so you are boy? how come/ she said please stop it/ i repplied : stop what? you said by yourself that you are a boy/ then when my friend asked her again tell the truth are you girl and boy /then person replied : i am not a boy or girl , i am pig/(literraly her words) then i said are you pig?
after that the Staff Member with the name TEARS i guess told me to stop this convestation/i told him that this words she said literraly about herself
then i got dissconected from the server by internet problems and i didnt know what happened after/i came back after hour again cuz i found connection but i didnt come back to that room again and at 10:09 i got muted but noticed that just after some hours when i wrote whats the reason in a chat the admin 乇kko#2867 replied to me : join to the Muted channel
after the all convestaion with the person and staff member he decided to ban me/ cuz the Staff member claiming that i was saying to that person can i marry you? then i said i didnt say that/ the admin saying can a staff member lie about that? i didnt say that and after i got banned/ even now they'r claiming that i was saying that/
either way i am agree that i shoudnt say u are a boy or a pig even thouth that she said that about herself/ am wrong here and in the future i'll not repead that case and will be polite with everyone/
but words "Can i marrie you" i didnt say at all and i hope u have a records of the converstation cuz staff member was there.

Ice

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Ice » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:56 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:35 am

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.