IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Hanzo Appeal

Hanzo98

Hanzo Appeal

Post by Hanzo98 » Mon May 31, 2021 9:47 pm

You were banned from the server. Reason: Faking an accent, trolling, calling staff MF..

User ID: 329265953491648513 Hanzo #7225

Hello, i was in the server talking with some people that we were getting together and suddenly i've got that message above, ok,

i've never faked an accent that was totally me and everybody said that but after that they understood that this is my accent, so this is pretty Racist and disgusting, thanks a lot that i knew what type of admins holds that server.

trolling? Not at all, i was joking a little with the guys and we were all cool and i don't think that i was making noises or disrespecting any one to be called troll and that can't be tolerated by me, again, wrong admin call as you all see and if only that there are records that i can show.

Calling a staff MF? AGAIN, i would never disrespect an administrator or any staff in the server, yes i said that word but it was never going to the staff, only to the guys i was talking about and it was all cool and everybody understands when i said it it never meant disrespecting anyone and we moved along and kept talking together.

As I've seen that the decision was made is absolutely rubbish, i'm sorry for that word but there is nothing else i can describe this situation with.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

I hope you consider,

Sincerely,

Ice

Re: Hanzo Appeal

Post by Ice » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:42 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: Hanzo Appeal

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:35 am

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.