IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

--------> MeatBeatElite#1638 <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MeatBeatElite

--------> MeatBeatElite#1638 <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by MeatBeatElite » Fri May 28, 2021 7:25 am

User ID and banned username: MeatBeatElite#1638 ID:564005218623422465

Ban reason: "Inactive user whose only activity was posting a penis ejaculating"

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: When I first joined this server, I mostly used it for proofreading and corrections. But I had not used it in like a month. One day, I was a bit bored and for some reason, I put this ( 𓂺 ) in chat. It's an Egyptian hieroglyph that looks like a penis pissing. I understand that it was off-topic but don't think I should be banned just for that. Neither should I be banned for being inactive for just a month. I'm not a bot, I will still use it when I need to, and right now is that time. I have a writing assignment that I need help with. And I'm not sure if I got banned because I typed a dick in the chat or because I was inactive for a month but I apologize for whichever.

Ice

Re: --------> MeatBeatElite#1638 <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Ice » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:06 am

We have reviewed your appeal and approved it in your favor.
You can now re-join our server via this link https://discord.gg/english

With regards,
Ice, Administrator.

Adrian

Re: --------> MeatBeatElite#1638 <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by Adrian » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:10 pm

However, if you want to re-join our server, you will have to change your Discord username. "MeatBeatElite" is definitely not an appropriate name for a pg13 server.