IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

DavishFire Appeal ID: #6772

DavishFire

DavishFire Appeal ID: #6772

Post by DavishFire » Sun May 23, 2021 5:36 pm

User ID and banned username: DavishFire. ID: #6772

Ban reason: Repeated and multiple infractions. Acting as staff. Does not like our rules. Disrespectful to staff and other members, and does not listen when talked to..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes:
Hi there dear English team. I was banned from the English server last week. 
First of all I want to apologize sincerely for my behavior last week when cursing at other members on the server, especially members that I had so many conversations with in the past in good relationships . 
The whole tense situation lately escalated in the server between both sides and unfortunately my behavior was a result of that and I feel remorse about my behavior due to the circumstances, a behavior I can't excuse in any way and I am sorry about my behavior for the past weeks and feel remorseful about it after I calmed down and I understood that my behavior was not appropriate at all for such an important server. 
For the past months I was an active member who believes in the server, and the purpose of the server is to help others practice their English. 
I would report a lot of users to help the community to stay safe, and help as much as I can to help others practice their English as I do believe in it. 
I was a little bit angry about this whole situation (in my country and also in the server). I always respect the decisions of any mods or admins, as you can perhaps understand from other mods and admins from my past on the server and I would love to come back to the server as I truly believe and feel like I can help others practice their English. 

Thanks for your consideration, 

DavishFire. 

Nesha

Re: DavishFire Appeal ID: #6772

Post by Nesha » Mon May 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Under review.

Nesha

Re: DavishFire Appeal ID: #6772

Post by Nesha » Thu May 27, 2021 7:59 pm

Hello.

After careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Nesha