IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

CorrosiveMoon#8522

corrosivemoon

CorrosiveMoon#8522

Post by corrosivemoon » Sun May 23, 2021 12:51 am

User : CorrosiveMoon#8522 ID : 228476493347553280
Ban reason: continuously disrespective, showing too much animosity, not welcome in this server.
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: Hello ladies and gentlemen, I just want to say, sorry for my inappropriate behaviour and misconduct on the server, it wasn't a good way to present myself. It started when I tried reporting a moderator called 'RECK' for being a bit too hostile and aggressive in a voice channel, I should've reported it using the #report-help channel, but instead I DM'ed Satch asking for help which wasn't right but he told me it'll be dealt with. I was then moved to the muted channel which had an administrator and a few mods in it to discuss what my issue with RECK was, but I let my temper get ahead of me, it wasn't the very best of things and I apologise for it, it won't happen again. I got a bit hostile and aggressive and called RECK's behaviour something I shouldn't have called and I'm really sorry for it too. The talk went on for a couple of minutes and as the conversation continued, I disrespected the mods and got a bit more hostile which I'm not really proud of. I'm deeply sorry for what I've done and I promise nothing like this will happen again, I'll follow mod instructions and keep good conduct on the server. I should've kept a cool head and had a civil conversation but I didn't and I apologise for it. It will not happen again, I promise.
If there are any questions you'd like to ask, please do msg me on discord and I'll answer them.

Thank you for your consideration.
CorrosiveMoon.

Nesha

Re: CorrosiveMoon#8522

Post by Nesha » Mon May 24, 2021 1:54 pm

Under review.

Nesha

Re: CorrosiveMoon#8522

Post by Nesha » Thu May 27, 2021 8:20 pm

Hello.

We have reviewed your appeal and decided to unban your account.
You can now re-join our server via this link https://discord.gg/english

Regards,
Nesha