IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Application for ban removal バリウム

paolodibello

Application for ban removal バリウム

Post by paolodibello » Sat May 15, 2021 8:38 pm

paolodibello wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 8:38 pm

Hello dear admins or Ice or Nesha,

English Server Bot wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:30 pm

You were banned from the server. Reason: Underage user, come back when you're 13.
If you think you were banned unfairly, you can appeal your ban after 7 days on our forum: viewforum.php?f=11

Unfortuntely I got banned right after mentioning I was 12 while this not being true, it was just a random thing that came to my mind after reading some
messages up in the conversation so I felt like it would fit the conversation for some reason, do I need to prove my age? I am not even underage.

I understand it could be considered trolling and I totally aknowledge how serious this can get if this was actually true so I see why I got an instant ban for it.

I was going to say that it wasn't actually true eventually but unfortunately I wasn't given the opportunity to do that, some people know me already and
know that this isn't actually true but I don't know how to prove it as my whole interaction with this community was over vc and probably many people
can tell I am not 12 by hearing my voice (I understand some 12 years olds can have a deeper voice too but it is not common). :lol:

My nickname: バリウム #4104

My user id: 685037298127339521

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban,
I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Rules in English
E1-7. Do not present yourself as something you're not, to fool other people or benefit from this in any way. Catfishing and phishing is against the rules.
In my case I didn't do any sort of catfishing or phishing and my intent wasn't trying to fool people into believing it, it was just a joke.

In case this appeal will get rejected I am glad to have been part of this community
and I will miss going over in vcs when I felt like practicing English.

I will miss you all, thanks for everything.

it's sad I got banned over saying something untrue and not having given the opportunity to explain myself.
I could have just said I was going to turn 13 in a couple of weeks or so and would have gotten away with it but I am not 12 so that would be a lie.

:cry: :cry:

Kind regards.

Last edited by paolodibello on Wed May 26, 2021 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Nesha

Re: Application for ban removal バリウム

Post by Nesha » Mon May 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Under review.

Nesha

Re: Application for ban removal バリウム

Post by Nesha » Thu May 27, 2021 7:36 pm

Hello.

We have reviewed your appeal and decided to unban your account.
You can now re-join our server via this link https://discord.gg/english

Regards,
Nesha