IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Application for a 2nd chance

aquarius

Application for a 2nd chance

Post by aquarius » Thu May 06, 2021 4:11 pm

Required informations are given below

User ID and banned username: 674468386561982485 | Aquarius#3786

Ban reason: Not appropriate, Ear raping then left

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Hello Admin,
I'm sorry that we both are going through this whole thing. Yesterday (May5) I discovered that I got banned and with due respect I'd like to say a few word regarding this whole thing.

The reason behind me getting ban as the bot notified me was "not appropriate and Ear raping then left". I did make accents and people around liked it and they took it positively as they complimented my voice acting to be funny. Maybe you can put it as Trolling but I did not disrespect anyone, I didn’t get myself engaged in any sexual conversation. I enjoyed every part of the server and I was being sarcastic with zero racial slur or violence, I even protested against some people cause they were using the N word but if me making accents and making people laugh with zero sexual joke was inappropriate, didn’t I deserve at least a little warning?

And about the Ear Raping thing, I use a mic with a filter on it, no way I was breathing on the mic nor my headphone had something wrong so someone definitely made a fake report against me.

So that was basically it, I'm sorry it turned too long but I hope the admin will be kind enough on my application and grant me a chance to come back in the server.

Thank you very much

Ice

Re: Application for a 2nd chance

Post by Ice » Sun May 09, 2021 10:43 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: Application for a 2nd chance

Post by Ice » Sun May 09, 2021 5:58 pm

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.