IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

unnecessarily banned by a mad mod

Mîcheal

unnecessarily banned by a mad mod

Post by Mîcheal » Wed May 05, 2021 2:19 am

User id and banned username: 554293873002938388 , Mîchael#3881
Main ban reason: Using a micheal myers profile picture

Mods reason for ban: Disruptive user, arguing with staff members and not following their instructions, cursing in helper's dms, finding clever ways and loopholes around the rules and threatening to come back with an alt account if they ever get banned.

One day i get warned that was the reason ==> You received a warning from a moderator. Reason: Change your profile picture please, you'll be muted if you don't do as instructed

And i asked to mod why?

And he told me ===> You have a fictional serial killer wielding a knife. That's not appropriate and goes against the presentation etiquette

And i asked him: im in this server like more than a year why didnt i get warned before???

And he told me===> I guess you ran out of luck

Loll i been in this server more then a year and i never seen a bullsh*t like this before. It's a shame for such a beautiful server

And i start to argue with mod, i said there is a lot of people who has more disturbing profile pictures then me. And he told me to report them and i did report 4 people and he said

==>Warned. You can keep the names coming, but your warning still stands

And i told him: im not going to change my profile picture and he said ===> you will stay muted unless you change the photo

And i tried some solutions i even edited my profile picture, i deleted knife from my picture and he didnt accept it eventually i unintentionally removed my profile picture and he asked me ===>> If you change your picture, you will be banned do you understand?

And i told him: if i get banned for that bullsh*t reason i will create a new account and i will comeback

And he banned me for the above reason, loll i was legal %100 i even change my picture i didnt do anything against to rules

So Let's get to the funny part its is already dumb and funny but listen this:
Other day i told my friend to report someone who has a picture of micheal myers and he reported him. U know what happend??
Mod said to him===>> We can't tell him to change it just because you don't like it. You don't have to look at it.

LMAOOOO SO WHY DID I GET BANNED FOR THAT REASON????

Its so dumb i cant believe you big henry

Ice

Re: unnecessarily banned by a mad mod

Post by Ice » Sun May 09, 2021 10:31 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: unnecessarily banned by a mad mod

Post by Ice » Sun May 09, 2021 5:56 pm

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.