IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Ze Spy#6003 Ban Appeal

RetalyRatoR

Ze Spy#6003 Ban Appeal

Post by RetalyRatoR » Sat May 01, 2021 11:14 am

User ID and banned username: 837392895802605588 | Ze Spy#6003

Ban reason: Ban evasion, alt account of 307531527980449792​, lying to the staff

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes:

Hello! As you can see I was banned from the English Server. This is why I'm here. First of all, I would like to mention my first account (Shall We#2523| 307531527980449792)​, which is banned from the English Server as well. I was in one of AlanG's classes chat and I was roleplaying with someone pretending to be attacked. We both knew it. Then I was banned. After that I talked to him, he said that there was nothing wrong that I did to get banned and messaged helper bot but it didn't seem quite helpful. Thereafter I wrote an appeal to tell them that I didn't know why I was banned. Furthermore, there was nothing I had done to get banned. A few days later, my appeal was simply refused thus the case of not knowing why I was banned continued after all I gave up on my main account. I created a new account just to join the English Server in order just to learn things. I perfectly know that what I have done for joining the server is forbidden according to the server rules, however, my true intentions justify it, don't they? Especially when the intention is to learn. I am assuming that you all already know this and agree with this. I had spent about 2 weeks with my new account on the server, one of your moderators managed to get me. I have been executed with extreme prejudice again. I was using my first account for asking questions and chatting but the reason of using my second account was only asking questions and attending the classes. I used this account for nothing but learning. All of my messages are on english questions section, please take a look at them. I didn't do anything bad. I really want to ask you that why would someone try to join a server that is for learning english over and over again? Am I guilty for that? Can't you at least allow me to enter english questions? I hope you are going to understand my will is just to learn. I really appreciate your time. Thank you!

Ice

Re: Ze Spy#6003 Ban Appeal

Post by Ice » Sun May 02, 2021 2:39 am

Under Review

Ice

Re: Ze Spy#6003 Ban Appeal

Post by Ice » Mon May 03, 2021 5:33 am

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.