IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

04/14 Banned unfairly (Im not russia#0639)

Not Russian

04/14 Banned unfairly (Im not russia#0639)

Post by Not Russian » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:53 am

User ID and banned username: ID:357402582269952001 username: Im not russia#0639

Ban reason: Harassing members in DMs. Racist. Not fit for this server..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

What happened: Im 17 years old struggling with english language. I searched for ways to improve my english, and i found this English server. I thought that it will be a good speaking practice if i hang out with people in the server. and so i joined. I had met many friendly and unfriendly people, overall i have enjoyed my time in this server. BUT, recently I literally got banned unfairly. The story goes like this. A person (Weather Gone Wild#4757) joined into a voice channel, at first he was saying n word out loud and later on, when i told him to shut his mouth, he started to be super dissrespectful towards me. He was calling me names such as child molesto... ni, hoping that i will die and so on, claiming that i f little boys... I told him to shut up (obviously i said some bad words back to him because i was annoyed and had to defend myself somehow..) and soon after muted and ignored him, because he was an obvious troll, and i didnt want to waste time with him. Soon after a person (mücahit#8619) DM'ed me claiming i was the one saying slurs and being offensive. He told me to join a #hangout voice channel. I was about to join, was a bit busy with something at that moment, but then i got instantly ip banned. I assume the person (Weather Gone Wild#4757) told an admin/mod and the user (mücahit#8619) that i was super racist and harrased people, when in reality he was the one who did that. I didnt report him because i just didnt want to waste my time with him. I dont know what evidences he had that i was harrasing people when he was contacting an admin/mod (apart that i called him dogsh** stfu in his dms after he called me). Also there was couple of withnesses of this accident, cant remember most of them, but one of them was an user named Daniru#1429, if i remember correctly. I was trying to contact mods and so on, but since im ip banned, i couldnt have done anything. Everthing happened 04/14/2021 at around 1:45 AM. I am very dissapointed and mad about this whole situation. Sorry for bad english.

Attachments
dms with mucahit 2.png
dms with mucahit 2.png (145.63 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
dm's with mucahit 1.png
dm's with mucahit 1.png (94.73 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
wather gone wrong dm's.png
wather gone wrong dm's.png (52.88 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
Nesha

Re: 04/14 Banned unfairly (Im not russia#0639)

Post by Nesha » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:28 am

Appeal under review.

Nesha

Re: 04/14 Banned unfairly (Im not russia#0639)

Post by Nesha » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:30 pm

Hello.

We have reviewed your appeal and decided to unban your account.
You can now re-join our server via this link https://discord.gg/english

Make sure to use our report-help channel if you encounter any problem again.

Regards,
Nesha