ban appeal

hoshi! #7967

ban appeal

Post by hoshi! #7967 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:53 am

User ID and banned username: hoshi!#7967
Reason: swearing, insulting and speaking russian..
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Notes:Hi, I'll describe to you the situation that happened which you should know in a few sentences. On April 4, as usual, like six months earlier, I went to the hangout channel... And there was already Russian speech and one guy from Ukraine (Yuriy Shkvarc (TEKAC) # 2286) was saying insults to others even to foreigners. There were also two other Russian speakers: a guy from Georgia (РУССКИЙ АРХИТЕКТОР #9535) and another from Russia, also a few foreigners who didnt understand anything yet. And this guy switched to me and started insulting me in Russian, ofc I answered in Russian.Yeah, I shouldnt have done it, but it was on emotions. And apparently other foreigners considered this a infraction, since they didnt understand the context of what was happening. We tried to calm him down and soon he left. Then a guy from Georgia called @remi [France, Saint-Etienne] # 9036 to our channel. He explained what happened to moderator and he said that we should complain about him, which we did. After that we left the channel. I know why I was banned (because I spoke Russian in hangout channel), but you also need to understand the context of what happened. I ask you to consider my appeal, thank you!

Nesha

Re: ban appeal

Post by Nesha » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:55 am

Appeal under review.

Nesha

Re: ban appeal

Post by Nesha » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:36 pm

Hello.

After careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Nesha