IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

banned but the reason is false

suzi

banned but the reason is false

Post by suzi » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:52 am

my nickname is suzi. i was harrassed and the moderators did not take it seriously. i did not claim false accusations. i said ban me, i don't wanna be on that server but i saw the reason and here i am.

it was like 2 or 3 days ago. i participated in english class. the teacher's name is Alan. I have told that i am from turkey during the lecture.

i hadn't been accepting messages untill yesterday. and i saw someone messaged me. isnt that creepy that he was checking on me since then? waited for to reach me?

i was friendly with him. why wouldnt i? i don't even know him. he said really creepy things.

i wrote on report channel. and i have been recommended to block him. oh geez why wouldnt i think that in the first place? just block him? no that is not enough. he has to pay for what he has done. no one is allowed to troll, play with people.

later on, i discussed with a moderator and he claimed that this guy just thought that i resemble someone. no that is not the case. he wrote something in romanian and said i know who you are so stop. i have the screenshots.

am i not clear? i already contacted discord about the issue and will not let it go untill he is removed from discord.

do not protect people! take those people seriously and face them with the consequences of their behaviour!

Nesha

Re: banned but the reason is false

Post by Nesha » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:42 am

Please give us your full username (with the numbers at the end) or your Discord ID.

suzi

Post by suzi » Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:14 pm

suzi#9301

i have added the screenshots.

https://ibb.co/6yNhBtL

https://ibb.co/nLNN4wb

i had spoken only twice in english class with Alan. first time i didnt know what to do, raised my hand by mistake. for the second time, i asked a question and Mr.Alan replied. i told that im from turkey while i speak. He was kind, helping.

adryisnothere mentioned me in vc english classes chat after my speech. i didnt reply him. but it was like, adryisnothere didnt think that i resemble his teacher.

during that time, i was not accepting messages from people except friends.

2-3 days later, i started to accept because someone wanted share a link with me.

and after a few time, adryisnothere sent me a message. isnt that creepy he was stalking me?

i didn't belive him that he had a teacher and he had a problem with his teacher and that teacher resembles me. because it is impossible for people make same mistakes whose native languages are different. plus, my personality. how much this person know about me? nothing.

this person was very rude. and didnt think i resemble, he was %100 sure. as you see on the screenshots.

if he thought that way, why wouldnt he complain about me to the moderators that i am actually from somewhere else not turkish instead of threaten me?

the moderator didnt care about my complain..what is wrong with this situation someone said you resemble his teacher. i said he didnt just say i resemble his teacher. he was %100 sure.

he also said im childish. i think im.not allowed to share personal messages between me and him.

i got angry because he thought that im stupid and he can play with me.

i said ban me to the moderator. i didnt claim false accusations. actually this person should be banned, not me.

he just trolled me.

suzi

Post by suzi » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:12 pm

there is another detail. now i remember. after my first speech, he wrote me mention. i didnt reply. and my.mention was about teachers in general.alan teaches english very well, that is how.english teachers are supposed to be. thats what i have meant. i thought that people were rude to Mr.Alan. some people said oh its like therapy.

i didnt even reply back to his mention. i mention in messages to adryisnothere but at that time i mistook him with another person.

then i remembered.

there is something fishy about this situation. if you read all the conversation between me and him, you would understand.

why did he continue after that i wanted to call him and shownwhoni am? thats the time he should stop talking to me.

Nesha

Post by Nesha » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:25 pm

Appeal under review.

Nesha

Post by Nesha » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:49 am

Hello.

After careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Nesha