about your unsympathetic moderator

Ardahan

about your unsympathetic moderator

Post by Ardahan » Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:30 pm

i am banned from english discord server but the problem is moderators i just talk the language of memes and i just have fun but "old fashioned" super serious and "busy" moderator RECK banned me because of a guy type me on muted chat line Shut the "fck up and just wait" and i answer it with a saudi arabia flag pride flag and like icon with "okey bro" and wha ? i banned perma this moderator dont deserve this position i just type bro one time and RECK answer with "first dont tell me bro" realy ? you make that guy as a moderator ? and this guy is solveing problems realy i just asking peoples questions telling stories and only one time i make a "mistake" and i just banned perma AND THERE İS TONS OF TROLLS İN SERVER SEVERAL TİMES İ REPORT PEOPLES BECAUSE THEY ARE TROLLİNG İ REPORT A GUY OPEN CHİLD PRN AND CHİLD KİSSİNG VİDEOS AND NO ONE CARED İT THEY CANT FİND İT THANK YOU MODERATORS and not only RECK some other moderators before that about 4-5 months ago me and other 9 Turkish was in other languages room some one reported my friend for web cam masturbation and all of us was talking turkish moderator come to our room ban our friend just talk something but we dont hear that we was talking about a topic in Turkey a disabled guy roasted and he use that guys webcam this guy https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... egUIARCUAQ
and he is banned perma me and other 4 guy try to explain it about 2 weaks we write it to forum with banned guys account and after that this server lose all positive points from me (ı forget i write it to 4 or 3 diffirent moderators 2 mod dont even answer it) and now i am banned because of a moderator who busy to understand there can be diffirent peoples and they can have a diffirent sense of humor and they can be "childish" i dont have to super serious and there is 180k peoples are you waiting all this guys will be serious ?? thank you for having one of best moderators you can look my chat past on server if you find someting troll and i disturb peoples is someone report me ?? okey you can ban me but the thing realy make me angry moderators who overdosed by power (and my english is not good sorry) and okey i just post 1 fake selfie ONLY 1 to selfies chat-line and i am muted no problem but mod just banned me because he dont understand my language and he is unsympathetic i was okey to wait 1440 minutes but i dont deserve perma ban

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=239&p=874&hilit=alperen23#p874 my friends post and the guy he opened on screen sharing (but mods say webcam) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm0HMtvGkA&t=4s

:mrgreen: helo admins :mrgreen:

my english bad...

Goker

Re: about your unsympathetic moderator

Post by Goker » Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:54 pm

You wrote all this and you didn't write your username?

Code: Select all

User ID and banned username: <Copy/paste it here. Example: 313389983904038915 | helper>

Ban reason: <restate your ban reason.>

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know>

Stick to the format.

Ardahan

Post by Ardahan » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Goker wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:54 pm

You wrote all this and you didn't write your username?

Code: Select all

User ID and banned username: <Copy/paste it here. Example: 313389983904038915 | helper>

Ban reason: <restate your ban reason.>

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know>

Stick to the format.

Ardahan#0277 my username sorry ı forget

:mrgreen: helo admins :mrgreen:

my english bad...

Ice

Post by Ice » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:00 am

Under Review

Ice

Post by Ice » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:47 am

After a careful review, we have decided to deny your appeal.
You therefore won't be allowed to join back on our server.

Regards,
Ice, Administrator.