IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Ban appeal

kali187jk

Ban appeal

Post by kali187jk » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm

User ID and banned username: kali187jk#4173

Ban reason: 2880 Extremely toxic towards other users, also makes racist comments..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I was banned for quoted reason, but the reason is not true. I have never used any racist comment or never been toxic to anyone. I have just reported two people for cheating on Trivia channel, plus this afternoon one person for using N-word multiple times.

I am a good server citizen, was in IRC servers for years since 1990s and definitely don't want to cause any trouble.

There are users like cmd#7010 or Ambieverted#5289 that can confirm my story (both present today on Trivia channel when I reported other people to admins and moderators of that channel.

Hope I will be restored

Regards

Janusz Kaliszczak
a.k.a. Kali187JK

kali187jk

Re: Ban appeal

Post by kali187jk » Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:08 pm

Apparently user @nyx reported me providing screenshots with our alleged conversation.
I have never Dmd that person and provided screenshots are fabricated

Adrian

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Adrian » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:42 pm

Thank you for letting us know, you have been unbanned. Everything else has been taken care of as well.