IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Ban appeal

Therock

Ban appeal

Post by Therock » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:09 am

User ID and banned username: Le Vorn#7624

Ban reason: Spamming a few phrase

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: This my story is apparently I have received a "double punishment" from the same action that did. The first punishment stated from the mod say that the reason is for "trolling" and the punishment was muting me for 1 day. And then comes the second punishment and they stated that the reason was for "spamming" and the punishment was a permanent ban. Now, what I just did was just spamming a few phrase that some people found out that it was inappropriate and I don't feel like it is this serious for me to deserve a ban however, a smaller punishment like muting is more acceptable.

In conclusion, the problem is that I have received a "double punishment" from the mod team which I found out that this is unfair for me and not just for me but for anyone else out there. Another thing is that the punishment is too harsh for such a small act. Lastly, I do understand that the mod team is trying that best to keep the chat clean and I would like to deeply apologize for my misbehaviour and I will learn from this mistake. Hopefully the mod team will look into my issue and readdress it fairly and level it according to people's act and also I would love to return back to this amazing community because it's the best and only community that helps me alot in learning English.

Best Regards,
Le Vorn

Ice

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Ice » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:37 pm

Under review, please stand by for the outcome in the next coming days. Thank you!

Ice

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Ice » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:06 am

We have reviewed your appeal and approved it in your favor.
You can now re-join our server via this link https://discord.gg/english

With regards,
Ice, Administrator.