IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Banned may be LGBT

Emo Killer

Banned may be LGBT

Post by Emo Killer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:46 pm

User ID and banned username: EMO Killer . User id 699729202450137101

Ban reason: may be talking about gays.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes:let me give you a scenario which may the reason for my ban because this happens lastly and for all the older thing I already said sorry for multiple times. there were some people who were talking about homophoia and there is also one mod available there. I was saying I make multiple jk in my im real life message was"I like making jokes on them cuz i have 2 gay friend which are wholesome I had a pic with my friends kissing on his forehead. " some said away from me and some people said we are not friends. I said it's very wholesome and it's not harming in nature. I said it beause I don't like the taboo goes around LGBT community.

If You have some knowledge of type of jokes. you may have a idea in wholesome jokes you are not laughing on someones with bad intentions . You are only smiling because of its unnorm and you are moving to better thinking.

When I said this jokes. Some people make misinterpreting the thing and try to make more adultery joke and mod said to stop and I stop instantly within a second you can ask her.

I would also suggest give some warning before banning the people not the bots one with more accurate and human written which may give the clear description of banning. This time I have no reason and no warning and direct ban. I am not the only one who suffered from this thing there are many.

At lastly I would say you guys really help me practice English whether it's my spoken one or writing one.

Adrian

Re: Banned may be LGBT

Post by Adrian » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:08 am

Your appeal has not been accepted.