KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) Appeal

KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ)

KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) Appeal

Post by KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:22 pm

User ID and banned username: KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) ID: 644583194351370260

Ban reason: Unsolicited dms to female members, asking them to practice English on Instagram + advertising Instagram on the server too..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal. (Although I don't have a guilt why I have to copy and paste the sentence ? what kinda meaningless sentence is this admin fellas ! If I don't feel guilty because I have no any infractions ? or else I would not text here to ask unban myself if I had a bad behavior. the reason why ı am here is to tell that there is unfair banning against me in your server or ban should not have an excuse or amnesty. or what must I do to not be banned ? not dms anyone ? so could I join voice rooms without speak ? or should I just reads members' posts ? you do need a lawyer who can defend the sentence I had to copy and paste )

Notes: Hi admins ! firstly happy and healthy new year ! lemme introduce myself shortly: I'am a Turkish computer scientist software developer who is 33 years old. I got banned on 23th of December. Let me mention one by one the accusations you or your bot(ıdk how the ban situation works) presented me which made me banned in the English Server so you may understand so much better that you were really wrong to do this to me.

Let's start with "Unsolicited dms". Please tell me that is there any dms wanted ? how could you know someone wanna get dms from you before you send dms to someone ? So this could not be a reason to be banned. Besides I just send dms once not more. if someone don't answer or tell me that they don't want dms or ı just feel this, ı never text them again. I never been rude, bully, macho I never insisted about anything. I helped many members teaching English or another useful information kindly. Plus If someone don't wanna receive dms from me they can block me easily. ı guess that's enough to make you understand about it. who introduce themselves and wanna talk in "introduce yourself channel. kindly I dms them the most. and just once, not more

Second case is "female members" who do you think you are to decide what gender I should dms ? ı also have male friends to talk in English tho. If I wanna talk to females, I dms to female members of course. If I wanna talk to males I dms to males. If ı wanna talk to transsexuals ı dms to transsexuals. you are guilty to be sexist. I might be gay - bisexual - transsexual - asexual etc. you or anyone in the world can't interfere with me about this. I wanted to emphasize it again that who introduce themselves and wanna talk in "introduce yourself channel. kindly I dms them the most. and just once, not more I believe that those are enough to make you understand about it.

Another one is " asking them to practice English" what question should I have ask them in English server ? :))) I can't believe that I have to defend myself about it anyway. I use the English server to improve my English naturally like most of members of the English server. ı have many friends that I regularly practice English and most of them are females because ı can find topics to talk with them more than males. so ı get enjoy talking with females. if you dms to females you have to ban yourself as well according to your illogical ban reasons of English Server Bot.

Last issue is "advertising Instagram on the server" I'am not seller, influencer, missionary or famous icon etc. I use instagram to practice English as well. ı leave my instagram lastly because most of people use instagram thus ı can go on practice with them mornings, noons, afternoons as well on my mobile phone. I use discord to practice English just evenings and nights on my laptop. Meanwhile there is the same explanation in my messages as well but your useless bot could not get it I guess. By the way There are members who shares their instagrams on their bios, even tehir usernames not being banned. In my opinion these are also rather enough to make you understand you are unfair about ban.

To sum up, you better check my dms to understand that I don't deserve to be banned at all. I am not racist, toxic, trol, rude, annoying, noisy, childish, unwanted, advertiser at all.(btw the English server has all of them as far as ı see(ı have been chatting here just for 2 weeks I guess) you better to catch them first) I am really just polite, helpful, tolerant, adult, logical. And I advised the English Server people who are wise and willing to improve Egnlish.

I hereby request you to take the necessary action, thanks in advance dear admins. KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ)

dedalo703

Re: KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) Appeal

Post by dedalo703 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:57 am

Where did you find the ID?

KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ)

Post by KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:44 pm

you must follow this way: user settings + my account + ...( openable menu icon right next to your avatar and username) + copy ID

KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ)

Post by KILIcArSLAN(BARIŞ) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:21 am

HEEEY ! Isn't there any admin on the site seeing my appeal ? You made me replying my own appeal. Why haven't the administrators answered me yet! Goker, Ice, Adrian, Sergey, JungleTryne etc ! It's been over a week since I wrote you but still no answer. Although I explained all the accusations you showed me in detail to make you understand well. So you shouldn't have keep me waiting. Do you ignore the users behaving properly often ? Can't you do your job duly like I did mine ? I did't cry to be unbanned. I just wanted the justice I deserve. Answer me ASAP thus I may join another server. I'am tired of your laziness.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:06 am

Your appeal has not been accepted.