IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

rey Appeal

rey

rey Appeal

Post by rey » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:05 am

User ID and banned username: (user ID unknown) | rey#4838

Ban reason: Repeat offenses, disrespected others many times.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: In the four months since my ban was instituted, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on what I did. I understand that character and forthrightness and respect do matter, both in real-life and virtual interactions - and that no matter what, it is sometimes better to simply withdraw from a situation, rather than feed it.

I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to control how I respond when I am involved with conflict and drama, that whatever response should not negatively impact others, and that ego is no valid excuse for any of such conduct. I will not repeat the same mistakes I made, and I solemnly swear to do better.

EDIT: Beyond my ownership and solemnity regarding my infractions, I also make my appeal from positive as well as negative grounds. I long to share my talents with voice impersonations and accents and such with others, as well as to be earnest and supportive when non-natives ask questions.

It genuinely makes me happy when I am able to help others learn English, as well as put a beaming smile on people’s faces. I want to positively contribute to the community this time around, instead of being a liability to it. If I am blessed with this privilege of forgiveness, you’d best believe that I will realize those changes for the better.

Adrian

Re: rey Appeal

Post by Adrian » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:36 pm

Your appeal has not been accepted.