IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

ᵀʰᵉ Arabian Spirit Ban

spirit

ᵀʰᵉ Arabian Spirit Ban

Post by spirit » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:17 am

username: ᵀʰᵉ Arabian Spirit®#1578 ID: 373184686110801930

Ban reason: I don't remember exactly I closed the window chat with the Bot it almost happened two months ago.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I think there was Abuse of power when I got banned. I criticized the mod on the way of judging when I got muted because it wasn't fair when the person who reported me did report only for a profile picture that I had presents the opposite side of that person's opinion as it was obvious on his name and pfp. Even I did change the picture before I got muted, and it was only me who got muted not both sides. I'd like also to mention that I was one of the most active person on the server with a good behavior, no serious infraction and helped in reporting trolls and you know that.

Goker

Re: ᵀʰᵉ Arabian Spirit Ban

Post by Goker » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:09 am

You were warned twice to stop talking about religion as you don't know how to keep your cool. You were muted once for the same reason. You were banned once for raiding voice channels before.

You were muted for this reason.
"Promoting terrorism in profile picture, defending that in VC. We do not tolerate this in our server. Read the rules." As you rightly put it, you had the profile picture of a terrorist.

And this is your ban reason.
"Your inflammatory rhetoric and toxicity is not welcome here."

We've caught you with alt accounts many times on the server. You're only making an appeal because you keep being caught. We see no reason to allow you back. Be toxic elsewhere, please. There are many other servers.