IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Sergey
Site Admin

Old Appeals Thread

Post by Sergey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:35 am

In this topic you can leave an appeal if you think you were banned unfairly, or if you wish to rejoin the community and improve your behaviour.
You may only appeal 7 days after the ban was issued.

Please, provide your appeal in the following format:

User ID and banned username: <Copy/paste it here. Example: 313389983904038915 | helper>

Ban reason: <restate your ban reason.>

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know>

mobbyn

Re: Appeals

Post by mobbyn » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:51 am

User ID: 556112145540972564

Ban reason: You don't respect the rules, neither do I..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I'm pretty sure you still remember that situation as it wasn't that long ago, exactly a week ago to be precise. I just want to say that after my first infraction I stopped insulting/baiting people, I had a normal conversation and got muted for a week for something, that even a few mods said wasn't worth a mute. Then one of staff members decided to unmute me and I got banned by someone else, I mean it wasn't my fault that I got unmuted, right? I was just explaining that I shouldn't have gotten muted in the first place. I hope you understand my point of view, I've enjoyed this server, it has helped me a lot in a short time.

Sergey
Site Admin

Post by Sergey » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:26 pm

mobbyn wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:51 am

User ID: 556112145540972564

Ban reason: You don't respect the rules, neither do I..

Notes: I'm pretty sure you still remember that situation as it wasn't that long ago, exactly a week ago to be precise. I just want to say that after my first infraction I stopped insulting/baiting people, I had a normal conversation and got muted for a week for something, that even a few mods said wasn't worth a mute. Then one of staff members decided to unmute me and I got banned by someone else, I mean it wasn't my fault that I got unmuted, right? I was just explaining that I shouldn't have gotten muted in the first place. I hope you understand my point of view, I've enjoyed this server, it has helped me a lot in a short time.

unbanned

Khris

Post by Khris » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:21 pm

User ID :547843472267280414
Banned username: Kristopher Hurst (now Üntrich )
Ban reason: Being toxic in the mute channel, having a conversation in inappropriate channel,arguing with the administration.

I truly understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: That was about 2.1 weeks ago. I was muted for "harrasing mod" after I refused to switch channel for a conversation and made a nasty joke about "DannyBoy" for what I apologize if it really hurt him. After that in the mute channel I was offended by "Aleksa" ( I don't remember the nickname. That was really offensive and unpleasant for me.), who was the moderator. I acted immaturely and started doing the same after what was muted for a longer time by " -乇ᛕᛕo". After some time when the same moderator (Aleksa) muted another person for, I said that his actions was monstrous and unfair and it started again. That time I was banned. After that I rejoined and cursed them. I was banned again and made multiple tries to rejoin the server using my friend's account. I didn't realize that I was spamming with the bot messages welcoming me and was banned by "Sergey" with my ip address. I admit that I behaved inapproptiately and immaturely and confess all bad things that I done. I am sorry that I have done that and want to ask you to unban me. I hope that you will understand me and give me the second chance. Thank you.

Tengri

Post by Tengri » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 pm

User ID : ! pıçak darbesi '#8457
Banned Username : !Tengri
Ban Reason : You were banned by -乇kko. Reason: extremely toxic and racist.

I truly understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

notes: I just joined the server yesterday because of my best american friend.. Today i joined with my telephone and somebody who named ''USA.USA.USA.USA.USA.'' started to mess with me by trolling Turks. And i responde him so Should I shut up when he say something bad about my race? would u guys shut up when someone says bad things to you?
Its 2019 yes you guys maybe doesnt care that much about ur race, ur nation or something but i do. I really like that server so i really wanna practise with somebodies about my english but i got banned ''racist'' WHAT?
He said ''Free kurdishtan'' and something to make me crayz and he actually did. This issue is the most crucial point of the Turks. If he said that in real life to my face probably he would go to hospital for his health coz nothing good happen when somebody say this. So when he said that i responde him again but he started the all that stuff. So I would like my ban to open up. Thank you

SeñorSketch

Post by SeñorSketch » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:38 pm

Tengri wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 pm

notes: I just joined the server yesterday because of my best american friend.. Today i joined with my telephone and somebody who named ''USA.USA.USA.USA.USA.'' started to mess with me by trolling Turks. And i responde him so Should I shut up when he say something bad about my race? would u guys shut up when someone says bad things to you?
Its 2019 yes you guys maybe doesnt care that much about ur race, ur nation or something but i do. I really like that server so i really wanna practise with somebodies about my english but i got banned ''racist'' WHAT?
He said ''Free kurdishtan'' and something to make me crayz and he actually did. This issue is the most crucial point of the Turks. If he said that in real life to my face probably he would go to hospital for his health coz nothing good happen when somebody say this. So when he said that i responde him again but he started the all that stuff. So I would like my ban to open up. Thank you

your appeal has been rejected. you were being extremely racist towards Kurdish people. your behavior will be never appreciated.

Tengri

Post by Tengri » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:28 pm

SeñorSketch wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:38 pm
Tengri wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:19 pm

your appeal has been rejected. you were being extremely racist towards Kurdish people. your behavior will be never appreciated.

I wasn't racist about Kurds coz there was no any Kurd :)) I just respond him after he said ''Free kurdistan''

ardmore

Post by ardmore » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:18 am

User ID: 325202464968278018

Reason: Toxicity and repeated behaviour.

Notes: I met some people in other languages channel and than a mod came up interrupted us. We decided to switch to different channel and he banned us for the reason ''Raid'' 7 day ban for each of us. I tried to negotiate with him after i got banned but he and his toxic friend decided to ban me permanently. I'd like my account to be unbanned. Please check your mods authority because some of 'em abusing it. Funny part of it he threaten me ''If i ban you, you cannot learn english'' still laughing at it.

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Khris wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:21 pm

User ID :547843472267280414
Banned username: Kristopher Hurst (now Üntrich )
Ban reason: Being toxic in the mute channel, having a conversation in inappropriate channel,arguing with the administration.

Notes: That was about 2.1 weeks ago. I was muted for "harrasing mod" after I refused to switch channel for a conversation and made a nasty joke about "DannyBoy" for what I apologize if it really hurt him. After that in the mute channel I was offended by "Aleksa" ( I don't remember the nickname. That was really offensive and unpleasant for me.), who was the moderator. I acted immaturely and started doing the same after what was muted for a longer time by " -乇ᛕᛕo". After some time when the same moderator (Aleksa) muted another person for, I said that his actions was monstrous and unfair and it started again. That time I was banned. After that I rejoined and cursed them. I was banned again and made multiple tries to rejoin the server using my friend's account. I didn't realize that I was spamming with the bot messages welcoming me and was banned by "Sergey" with my ip address. I admit that I behaved inapproptiately and immaturely and confess all bad things that I done. I am sorry that I have done that and want to ask you to unban me. I hope that you will understand me and give me the second chance. Thank you.

unbanned

Sergey
Site Admin

Post by Sergey » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:11 pm

We unbanned all who appealed, try not to lose your last chance.