IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Adrian

Re: Appeals

Post by Adrian » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:15 pm

F-22 wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:45 am

User ID and banned username: <Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor#3298>
Ban reason: <“disrespectful”>
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal
Note: i was muted than instantly band I also was not given any warnings, at first I was cool with the mute I think that being disrespectful deserve a mute but not for 24 hours, but being banned for being disrespectful that’s ridiculous in my opinion. It’s a shame I really like talking to the community and I always go there when I’m bored I would like to join back and I will improve my behavior even though I feel like I didn’t deserve this

Your appeal has not been accepted. If you don't remember, you sent a message stating "disrespectful my ass" to the helper bot directly after getting muted. This does not look like you were "cool" with the mute.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:17 pm

Arjun#5066 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:10 am

Id - yugen#9555
Ban- inappropriate behaviour

I really need
Unban me please..if i do again ride or bad behaviour ban me permanently

You have already been banned with 3 different accounts, you've had enough chances. Your appeal will not be accepted, you are banned permanently.

uunp_uapror

Post by uunp_uapror » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:26 pm

My username is uunp_uvpror #4890 and i got muted for swearing. Then a moderator decided to ban me for swearing. I lost my two chance with the same infraction. That is unfair. I need help with my english. Plz unban me.

Julka#7599

Post by Julka#7599 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:32 pm

I am sending inappropriate content and for that I apologize and ask you to unban it. I can't do it again. My username is Julka#7599.I'm sorry.

Arjun#5066

Post by Arjun#5066 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:12 pm

My id -arjun#5066

I ave deleted my other accounts so that i could use omly this one. And i made my accounts to put my opinions to mod and helpers. I put my original name i could my accounts without my real identity but i didn't. I just put my simple opinion and. They banned me there too. I didn't try to hurt. Please unban me sir think about me once give me a last chance. I have deleted other accounts
I'm sorry to say that i have to respect teachers who are giving valuable time to this server but unfortunately I wa making jokes and fun over maggie to make her happy but it was rude. I am really sorry to it. I will not harrass or disturb any teacher again'. If I do again ban me permanently. I really need this server for my improvement in English. I was using the servee since a very long time.
e. I will not hurt anyone. Really sorry

Goker

Post by Goker » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:42 pm

Arjun#5066 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:12 pm

My id -arjun#5066

I ave deleted my other accounts so that i could use omly this one. And i made my accounts to put my opinions to mod and helpers. I put my original name i could my accounts without my real identity but i didn't. I just put my simple opinion and. They banned me there too. I didn't try to hurt. Please unban me sir think about me once give me a last chance. I have deleted other accounts
I'm sorry to say that i have to respect teachers who are giving valuable time to this server but unfortunately I wa making jokes and fun over maggie to make her happy but it was rude. I am really sorry to it. I will not harrass or disturb any teacher again'. If I do again ban me permanently. I really need this server for my improvement in English. I was using the servee since a very long time.
e. I will not hurt anyone. Really sorry

You were banned many times already. Respect the decision taken and stop trying to come back. Time to move on.

Goker

Re:

Post by Goker » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:43 pm

Julka#7599 wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:32 pm

I am sending inappropriate content and for that I apologize and ask you to unban it. I can't do it again. My username is Julka#7599.I'm sorry.

We'll vote on your situation and get back to you later.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:47 pm

uunp_uapror wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:26 pm

My username is uunp_uvpror #4890 and i got muted for swearing. Then a moderator decided to ban me for swearing. I lost my two chance with the same infraction. That is unfair. I need help with my english. Plz unban me.

Your appeal has not been accepted.

Myron

Post by Myron » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:52 pm

I was classified as a troll, when I was just trying to make people laugh, you see I was talking in a girl voice to be funny, I didn’t know that was classified as being a troll. I really liked this server and the energy here. Can I please have another chance please? I’ll do better and not troll. I will stick to my word. I am deeply sorry.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:56 pm

Kríston wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:59 am

User ID and banned username: Kríston#2250
Ban reason: Inappropriate behaviour towards user
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

I have no idea why I have been banned from the server. I was in a room waiting for my friend to talk, as we always do. Suddenly a bunch of toxic people came and they started to say a lot of inappropriate things. I told them to stop and they kept talking. Then this girls came and I asked her where she was from. She, aggressively, answered that it was not of my business and then I was banned.I just want to go back. I really like the server.

Your appeal has been accepted, you can join back with this link: discord.gg/English