IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Goker

Re: Appeals

Post by Goker » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:39 am

I'm a rat but meow wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:13 am

Hi guys

English Server Bot
BOT
You were banned from the server. Reason: Evasion..
If you think you were banned unfairly, you can appeal your ban after 7 days on our forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18

evasion what?

Evasion is trying to avoid punishment received by using another account.

I'm a rat but meow2

Post by I'm a rat but meow2 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Goker wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:39 am
I'm a rat but meow wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:13 am

Hi guys

English Server Bot
BOT
You were banned from the server. Reason: Evasion..
If you think you were banned unfairly, you can appeal your ban after 7 days on our forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18

evasion what?

Evasion is trying to avoid punishment received by using another account.

I know but I didn't anything like this lmao, nobody even asked

I'm a rat but meow2

Post by I'm a rat but meow2 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:14 pm

this forum is too slow

kanka ben dedigin seyi yapmadim baska hesaplardan sunucuya üyeliğim vardı ama onlardan çıktım onların cezaları da yoktu ve yeni discord hesabı açtım yani ortada evasion diye bir şey yok
hangi mod yaptıysa uydurmuş herhalde çünkü YOK öyle bir şey kimse bir şeyi teyit bile etmedi geldim biraz sohbet ettim iki gün sonra baktığımda banlanmışım

Cybarie

Post by Cybarie » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Just a few days ago i entered a room. There was 3 guys speaking from azerbaijan. I wasn't speaking, just trying to understand what they are saying. Once they said something racist like "fk countryname" i couldn't understand becuase my connection was poor, i was streaming. Then i asked them did you guys said "fk country name" just after that they started to calling me racist, and started to report me(i saw my tag at the report channel) Couldn't understand anything. Then i left the server because i know admins were not ask any question about that. Left the server to not get banned for nothing that i did. And i just learned im banned. I typed about that to mod Adrian#1816 he directed me to here. I hope clearly explained everything.

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:12 am

nocyclosis wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 am

ID: 537437398284632064
DiscordN: nocyclosis#4582

I asked the admin and he checked it up and told me that I swore and use profanity. It has happend in January and I don't really remember about it. I am not kind of a person like hat and I would really like to join to the server. Thanks for your time.

You're unbanned.

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:13 am

BABY CAPS wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:05 am

BABY CAPS#3564
Ive got banned because of your underage policy but I am not the kid that is on my profile photo so I'm demanding an unban and I know if I do anything against your rules I'll be banned permanently

You're unbanned.

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:17 am

Cybarie wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Just a few days ago i entered a room. There was 3 guys speaking from azerbaijan. I wasn't speaking, just trying to understand what they are saying. Once they said something racist like "fk countryname" i couldn't understand becuase my connection was poor, i was streaming. Then i asked them did you guys said "fk country name" just after that they started to calling me racist, and started to report me(i saw my tag at the report channel) Couldn't understand anything. Then i left the server because i know admins were not ask any question about that. Left the server to not get banned for nothing that i did. And i just learned im banned. I typed about that to mod Adrian#1816 he directed me to here. I hope clearly explained everything.

Code: Select all

"type": "mute",
  "reason": "making inaccurate reports, racist and aggressive attitudes towards users, reporting users over personal reasons.",
  "reason": "Being Disrespectful, Trolling, Earraping",
  "reason": "Stop repeating the n-word all the time in VC, and don't be inappropriate. Stop trolling. Read the rules."
  "reason": "Continuously disrespecting people after being muted for the same reason many times.",
  "type": "ban",
  "reason": "Disrespectful, hate speech, racism.",

Do you see a trend here? We do. Your reaction says it all, you should have stayed gone when you left the server for fear of being reported.

Goker

Post by Goker » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 am

I'm a rat but meow2 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:14 pm

this forum is too slow

kanka ben dedigin seyi yapmadim baska hesaplardan sunucuya üyeliğim vardı ama onlardan çıktım onların cezaları da yoktu ve yeni discord hesabı açtım yani ortada evasion diye bir şey yok
hangi mod yaptıysa uydurmuş herhalde çünkü YOK öyle bir şey kimse bir şeyi teyit bile etmedi geldim biraz sohbet ettim iki gün sonra baktığımda banlanmışım

Please learn patience, speak English and list those accounts you're talking about.

I'm a rat but meow2

Post by I'm a rat but meow2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:40 am

Goker wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 am
I'm a rat but meow2 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:14 pm

this forum is too slow

Please learn patience, speak English and list those accounts you're talking about.

Sumyu (this was my last account until I created the "I'm a rat but meow" and it has not taken any punishment)
I'm a workin' girl (but I changed this account's name I can't remember but type "workin girl" or "working girl" on search u can find me, or just check the transaction record, anyways this account took the one hour mute but expired)

and these are them. Sorry for my turkish sentences, I can't speak english well and I thought you're a Turkish. anyways thx

Cybarie

Post by Cybarie » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Goker wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:17 am
Cybarie wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:34 pm

Code: Select all

"reason": "making inaccurate reports, racist and aggressive attitudes towards users, reporting users over personal reasons.",
  "reason": "Being Disrespectful, Trolling, Earraping",
  "reason": "Stop repeating the n-word all the time in VC, and don't be inappropriate. Stop trolling. Read the rules."
  "reason": "Continuously disrespecting people after being muted for the same reason many times.",
  "type": "ban",
  "reason": "Disrespectful, hate speech, racism.",

Do you see a trend here? We do. Your reaction says it all, you should have stayed gone when you left the server for fear of being reported.

Man i know i did so many things in the past but really didn't do anything that last time.