IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Notgreat

Re: Appeals

Post by Notgreat » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:05 am

User ID: Not Great #1845
Reason of ban: trolling in both hangout and voice chat, later also coming on alt accounts (ban evasion).

Dear Moderators,

Although I may have directly broken the rules, especially with the ban evasions, my trolls weren't the "edgy and offensive" type, rather just the ones where I just try to farm reactions. However, they were out of place nonetheless, which I deeply apologize for. I know you guys only allow appeals from 7 days within the ban, but it has been almost 6 months since I have been banned, and a lot of stuff has happened in my life since.
I want to let you know that I want to join this server again and become part of this community because it is truly a community that would benefit me in my career especially since I lack good English. To be honest, the reason I have remained silent throughout this whole time was because I felt that it was impossible that I would be unbanned so easily so quickly, especially after I evaded the ban several times... However, here I am now 6 months later, a truly changed man. If you allow me to rejoin this community, I will never troll as I did before. In fact, I will mostly only resort to the server for professional means.

Kind Regards,
Not Great

Why ban

Post by Why ban » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:52 am

User ID and banned username: <Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor#3298>
Ban reason: <“disrespectful”>
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal
Note: i was muted than instantly band I also was not given any warnings, at first I was cool with the mute I think that being disrespectful deserve a mute but not for 24 hours, but being banned for being disrespectful that’s ridiculous in my opinion. It’s a shame I really like talking to the community and I always go there when I’m bored I would like to join back and I will improve my behavior even though I feel like I didn’t deserve this

circular Square

Post by circular Square » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:33 am

circular Square wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:33 am
Adrian wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:40 pm
circular Square wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:16 pm

pardon? What inappropriate content did I share, I honestly don't remember putting one there,
even if I did put one i just wanted to know what inappropriate content did I share and then I'll leave the server alone.

You posted a video about the "n-word pass" - and talking you were about how you would like to buy it.

*It was a joke but I'll leave the server.

latolevinchi

Post by latolevinchi » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:38 pm

About 6 months ago, someone swore at me heavily and then I swore at him, even if involuntarily. I was banned from the border because I had too much warning before this incident. I understood my mistakes and will not repeat them again.

I apologize for the inconvenience to the authorities and the community

discord: latolevinchi#0001

rex

Post by rex » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:41 am

rex wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello,
Its been a month i guess
i was banned for i little misunderstanding
Rex#6475
i made another account yesterday to join back but it also got banned for some mysterious reasons which i am not informed
_Rex#3577
So i am here to request a ban appeal...
hope you will forgive my mistakes and allow me to continue my learning.

Seems like you guys skipped my application.. a dump here for that

Alper

Post by Alper » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:50 am

Goker wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:55 pm
Alper wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:04 pm

User ID and banned username:7647907357822812 | Alperr

Ban reason:Advertising again after being muted once

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes:Firstly I got mute because someone said some things about my family and I said Do you want to get banned I can make you get banned.And I got banned because a mod or something said to me change your status or I will mute you and I said you can mute I am not online so much on discord then I got banned

It's true that you got muted the first time for insulting someone back. You were also warned to remove the advertising links from your profile. You did so. After being unmuted, I found advertising links in your profile again. You were even advising others to put ads on their profile if they wanted to be muted, which was weird. I asked you to take them off again and you preferred to keep them, saying you don't mind being muted. So you got removed completely. Why do you want to be unbanned now?

I thought that you will mute and i was changing my status but you banned me i didnt think that you will ban me .d

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:04 am

rex wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:41 am
rex wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:55 pm

Hello,
Its been a month i guess
i was banned for i little misunderstanding
Rex#6475
i made another account yesterday to join back but it also got banned for some mysterious reasons which i am not informed
_Rex#3577
So i am here to request a ban appeal...
hope you will forgive my mistakes and allow me to continue my learning.

Seems like you guys skipped my application.. a dump here for that

You got banned on your first account, you know the reason for that ban. Your appeal has not been accepted.

Coming back to the server with different accounts after a ban is against the rules. These accounts will get banned as well.

Alper

Post by Alper » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:31 pm

Goker wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:55 pm
Alper wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:04 pm

User ID and banned username:7647907357822812 | Alperr

Ban reason:Advertising again after being muted once

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes:Firstly I got mute because someone said some things about my family and I said Do you want to get banned I can make you get banned.And I got banned because a mod or something said to me change your status or I will mute you and I said you can mute I am not online so much on discord then I got banned

It's true that you got muted the first time for insulting someone back. You were also warned to remove the advertising links from your profile. You did so. After being unmuted, I found advertising links in your profile again. You were even advising others to put ads on their profile if they wanted to be muted, which was weird. I asked you to take them off again and you preferred to keep them, saying you don't mind being muted. So you got removed completely. Why do you want to be unbanned now?

Ya millete unban çekip çekip durmussun illa yeni hesap mı açayım mute yicem diye silmedim yiyincede silcektim zaten hadi lütfen

rex

Post by rex » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Bro please keep the fourm clean... Its their decision if they do not want to let you into their territory. They just want to protect their server. I know sometime they make mistakes but you are also a grown up man don't take things to your heart :). Enjoy the life and there are other usefull servers too. So stop spamming and delete all these stuff

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:08 pm

sateer wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:04 pm

User ID: 607654204164800542

Ban reason: I sent my website link to some people, I didn't know it was a mistake.

Notes: I will read the rules again, and will not do any mistake like before. I'll appreciate if you guys unban me. Thanks!

Your appeal has been accepted, you are unbanned. You can join back with this link: discord.gg/English