IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Dynamix

Re: Appeals

Post by Dynamix » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:43 am

User ID and banned username: Dynamix#6721

Ban reason: multiple infractions

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know> opinion from another admin, not just Ekko, thanks

Captain

Post by Captain » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:37 am

Dynamix wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:43 am

User ID and banned username: Dynamix#6721

Ban reason: multiple infractions

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know> opinion from another admin, not just Ekko, thanks

Hi Dynamix, when we handle ban appeals, we get the opinions of the entire staff team. No one handles ban appeals by themselves and all of us get a say in who stays ban and who gets unbanned. Once we come to a consensus, we announce our decision here.

Unfortunately, with you, we have decided that allowing you back into the server isn’t something we’d like to do yet. You’re free to repeal in the future where we might reach a different result.

vapidx

Post by vapidx » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:34 pm

User ID and banned username: ❥vapid#9505 | 641369658422984771

Ban reason: I spoke russian in voice chat, then i got muted for 60 minutes. 20 minutes after that (i am still muted) i got a message saying i am banned from the server for multiple infractions.

Notes: I love talking in this server and helping people learn english, I dont understand why i was banned literally while i was muted. I wasnt even able to see the server at that time.

mobbyn

Post by mobbyn » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:17 pm

Drifter wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:17 am
mobbyn wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:51 pm

User ID: 556112145540972564 (la flame#8379)

Ban reason: Toxicity and repeated behaviour.

So I got banned a few weeks ago, i've tried finding other English-learning discord servers but none of them are as good as this one was. I promise I won't bait nor troll anyone anymore. My previous appeal is on the second page in this thread. I hope you reconsider your decision.

It was your second ban, and you have been repreheend by multiple staff members, that was your second chance.

Your appeal has been rejected

I'd be okay with that as long as the ban was for something like racism or just anything that was against the rules, but I only said "he can speak in a foreign language, 'cause he's a mod" and that's it, that's some unfunny joke, you just wanted to get rid of me so you banned me for something that wouldn't even get me muted...

Smokey

Post by Smokey » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 pm

User ID : Smokey#3000
Banned Username : Smokey
Ban Reason : You were banned by -乇kko. Reason: using an inappropriate profile picture

I truly understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

notes: first I'm going to say sorry for my behavior and I won't do it again and I apologize to ekko if I offended him. I used to come to the server with alternate accounts cuz I really like the server and most of my friends are there so I hope you guys accept my apologies and unban me and sorry again.

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:33 pm

Smokey wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:42 pm

User ID : Smokey#3000
Banned Username : Smokey
Ban Reason : You were banned by -乇kko. Reason: using an inappropriate profile picture

I truly understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

notes: first I'm going to say sorry for my behavior and I won't do it again and I apologize to ekko if I offended him. I used to come to the server with alternate accounts cuz I really like the server and most of my friends are there so I hope you guys accept my apologies and unban me and sorry again.

Unbanned

Nopa

Post by Nopa » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:47 pm

User ID and banned username: 648949372733751296| Nopa

Ban reason: Unwanted messages, Harassment, Ban evasions

Notes:< Hello , i appreciate all affords to make the members feel good and relax , i am so sorry i was wrong in many things i wasn't know the rules and and i sent to all girls unwanted massage like ( hi baby , i like your pic ) it's like flirting or something and i was so wrong in this i don't kniw the rules and i thought nothing will happen to me if i made this , i don't know there are here an admins and rules and bann i just was new in discord , please admins i need this server so much i am studying English 10 hours in day , i need to pass in IELTS exam and i need to practice chat here and voice with please on vc , sorry sorry sorry i was so wrong i promise u , i will change of myself and if u see any bad things of me , just bann me for ever , but please un ban me now please i made many friendships here and liked talking to people here and i will be so depressed if i miss or lose touch with them , please give me the last chance , thanks >

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Nopa wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:47 pm

User ID and banned username: 648949372733751296| Nopa

Ban reason: Unwanted messages, Harassment, Ban evasions

Notes:< Hello , i appreciate all affords to make the members feel good and relax , i am so sorry i was wrong in many things i wasn't know the rules and and i sent to all girls unwanted massage like ( hi baby , i like your pic ) it's like flirting or something and i was so wrong in this i don't kniw the rules and i thought nothing will happen to me if i made this , i don't know there are here an admins and rules and bann i just was new in discord , please admins i need this server so much i am studying English 10 hours in day , i need to pass in IELTS exam and i need to practice chat here and voice with please on vc , sorry sorry sorry i was so wrong i promise u , i will change of myself and if u see any bad things of me , just bann me for ever , but please un ban me now please i made many friendships here and liked talking to people here and i will be so depressed if i miss or lose touch with them , please give me the last chance , thanks >

Your appeal has been rejected

mobbyn

Post by mobbyn » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm

So yeah, it's me again. Since christmas is right around the corner maybe you will give me one last chance, I really wouldn't be trying to get unbanned this hard if I were to go on and troll or do whatever that got me banned again. I'm sorry for whatever you thought was ban-worthy, it's been quite some time since I got banned. Have a nice day.

Drifter

Post by Drifter » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:04 am

mobbyn wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:55 pm

So yeah, it's me again. Since christmas is right around the corner maybe you will give me one last chance, I really wouldn't be trying to get unbanned this hard if I were to go on and troll or do whatever that got me banned again. I'm sorry for whatever you thought was ban-worthy, it's been quite some time since I got banned. Have a nice day.

You already have been unbanned before.
Your appeal has been rejected.