IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Goker

Re: Appeals

Post by Goker » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:56 pm

juseman wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:37 pm

User ID and banned username: 188707822324809728 | Nigatron

Ban reason: Racist username..

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I didn't noticed the infraction message, i already change my username.

Give us your current username with the numbers as well, please. We'll unban you.

shinben

Post by shinben » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:53 am

User ID : 522372074879188993
Banned username: Shine#9184
Ban reason: Here to troll, always problematic..hello first. I've been on this server for a long, long time. I've been logging into this server since time immemorial than my other accounts. And I like this place very much, I make friends. I want to improve my English since I will go to America. I met Sarah there, my really good friend. But one day I entered the server and I had a friend in a room with whom I live in the same country. I just wanted to make a funny joke in Turkish. There was one person in the room, not talking. I never understood why I was banned, please understand. If you talk to me you will see that I do not deserve such a thing. I am very sorry for you misunderstanding me.

note: I'm a little laughing funny person. I like to joke and have fun, my friends, I will pay attention to my behavior from now on without disturbing people.

Miyagibanzai

Post by Miyagibanzai » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:44 am

Ban l reason: bad behavior.
User name: Miyagi#7352
ID:370985175141711872

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.
Hello. Im deeply sorry for everything that happened, for everyone I offended and Im just asking for a new opportunity. The dude I insulted shouldn't have been so (if I get unbanned I'm gonna apologize personally) I just ask for a new opportunity I'm going to follow every rule from now, I'm sorry again, I have been a member since May and the only infraction I had was because I tried being polite speaking another language in a channel where I should have not and I'm sorry for the person who got offended. I just want to practice English. My other account was banned for the same reason, and I sincerely regret everything I did, I'm not going to be disrespectful in any way to nobody anymore. Sorry. Thanks for your attention.
I dont understand why you dont want to unban me despite I already apologized for my behavior, and also willing to apologize to the people I offended, I didnt do any hate of speech or destroyed someone, what i regret doing was insulting someone through text chat, I have reported people and helped others to learn my native language and also I helped people introduce to this server when they were new, I dont understand what else you want me to do, i just ask for one more opportunity. Thanks for your attention.
PLEASE, I HAD A BAD DAY THE TIME I TOLD HIM THAT, PLEASE, COULD YOU FORGIVE ME AND GIVE ME A NEW OPPORTUNITY, ONLY ONE. :(

carpedei

Post by carpedei » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:11 pm

User ID : 321463855865659392
and banned username: carpedei#1127

Ban reason: I don't know why I was banned.

Notes: I'm interested knowing why I was banned, I didn't do anything contrary to the rules of the community.

calculatorfx

Post by calculatorfx » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:32 pm

User ID and banned username: Tito#7386

Ban reason: i commented saying "if u really want, u can. its a choice at the end of the day"
on a topic based on euthanasia

gamer

Post by gamer » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:07 pm

In this topic you can leave an appeal if you think you were banned unfairly, or if you wish to rejoin the community and improve your behaviour.
You may only appeal 7 days after the ban was issued.

Please, provide your appeal in the following format:

User ID and banned username: FRX_Qutaipah#9881 568513504722812958

Ban reason: <Reason: Trolling, earraping..>
i wan not trolling i was singing in the live music whats the problem if i am no good in singing :( thats bully

gamer

Post by gamer » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm

id 568513504722812958
name FRX_Qutaipah#9881
resone Trolling, earraping
i was not trolling i was just singing i the music live room what is the problem if my sound is maybe bad for some people thats bully :(

bekciler38

Post by bekciler38 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Merhaba ben o bağlantıyı yanlıslıkla paylaştım ctrl c ctrl v yaptım sonrasında bir mesaj kopyalayıp gönderiye atıcaktım.Kopyalayamamısım onu o bağlantıyı kopyalamısım ctrl c ctrl v enter yapıp paylastım yanlıslıkla sonrasında hemen sıldım görmesın dıye kımse benım banlanmam tamamen yanlıslık sonucu

Hi I shared that link accidentally ctrl c ctrl v I made a message and then I was going to copy a message and send it to the post.

Name : Hadi#0820

lil toenail

Post by lil toenail » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:01 pm

ID: 198536026262601731
Nickname: lil toenail
Ban reason: I dont know ( actually dont remember )
I banned a few months ago i dont remember why i got banned but its been a long time so can you guys give me a another chance?

Khosro

Post by Khosro » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Hello , ID:khosro#2350
8 days ago I got banned for homophobic words which is not fair because I hadn’t the chance to correct my words maybe they got it wrong because of my bad choice of words , of course I understand that what I did was wrong and I’m terribly sorry for that, Here I promise that never happen again as it had been never happening before .