IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Edward

Re: Appeals

Post by Edward » Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:26 am

USER ID :744828853817442304
USERNAME:Edward ♛#5314
Ban reason: Ban evasion.

I was take mute silent for two days, 2000 minutes without prior notice, and I went to the official and inquired about the reason
Just A question . I have no intention of disagreeing and he banned me because of my disagreement, and I went talking on my account
This is Edward ♛ # 5314
To resolve the dispute,
He give ban me and told me to ask for help to remove the ban after seven days

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

I apologize for not behaving myself and kept doing the same thing over and over again, i, I'm sorry, I am going to change my behavior.```

Last edited by Edward on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Discombobulated62

Post by Discombobulated62 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:43 am

User ID and banned username: 292764037413077003 | Discombobulated#6291
Ban reason: I was accused of "speaking" another language in an English channel which was completely false and impossible as I used to be a moderator in the very server and I know the rules better than most of the users. I had never had any drama or problems with any of the members on the server and always tried to be fair.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again.

Notes: It happened more than a year ago and I still think you should reconsider my ban.

luzinix

Post by luzinix » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:05 am

User ID and banned username: 542541655828332620 | luzinix#8855

Ban reason: Russian troll.

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: That was so sweet of that guy, who banned me. Please notice, I wasn't making any noises or trolling everyone. I was speaking with other people in various languages in the channel, named "Hangout", until an admin came in and started saying "Speak only english" I believe. I've told him, that "It's hangout, dude", there was no offensive. I mean, nobody can just chill and speak other languages in the hangout? Then what does "hangout" mean? What a shame.
His last line "I don't care" showed his very polite side as an admin and also as a person living. What a selfish. So I've told him that "We don't care", because I saw his behaviour and already had no ability to speak with this guy.
I haven't known all the rules, but, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.
And, the reason is wrong, kid.

HPtobin

Post by HPtobin » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:50 pm

Hello,
User ID: HPtobin#7116
I believe i was banned unfairly. I was backing up my friend in an argument and i said something that i regret and it was out of character. I have made friends on the english server and i hope to make more in the future. I hope you can find in your heart to unban me and give me a second chance.
All the best,
HPtobin

Last edited by HPtobin on Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SneakyTurtle#0346

Post by SneakyTurtle#0346 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:00 pm

Username: SneakyTurtle#0346

Ban Reason: Trolling, and advertising.

Hello, I was banned several months ago for "trolling" and advertising. I never meant to troll I made a joke and I did technically advertise but I was just giving out my server link to two friends I made here to help us learn our English better. I understand why I was banned and I promise not to do it again. I really enjoyed my short time in this server and it helped me improve my spoken English significantly.

Thanks for taking your time to read my ban appeal.

Kind regards, Turtle.

Suka

Post by Suka » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:06 pm

Dear to whom it may concern,

Firstly I would like to say I hope you are well and safe in these uncertain times. A couple of months back I and my friend had an altercation with one of your other members. During this altercation, me and my friend behaved somewhat uncivilized and blatantly broken the English server's terms and conditions. This being said I strongly believe everyone deserves a second chance in life.

I would like to go into details of the altercation, I and my friend were heavily under the influence of alcohol, I would like to add we were not the only people under the influence in the chat room at this time. We had our nationality questioned by many people in the server (we are Russian we do not take kindly to such questions), Our reaction to this was uncalled for however the real issues started when the moderator got involved, We did, in fact, tell the moderator to end their life immediately. This, of course, was a disgusting remark on our behalfs and we regret this profusely.

The aftermath of this altercation was that I personally was pulled aside by a moderator to try and discuss our differences, He carried on to say I have "quite the track record" i did not take kindly to this being banned 5 times is not the worst thing in the world. Every time I have waited out the ban patiently however this time I believe the moderator may of abused his powers that be.

Discord Username: Люблю#2164

Macmax

Post by Macmax » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:11 am

I said did you just ban me cause put male half naked using face app on my profile picture discord sir ??

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:09 pm

Deity#8384 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:50 am

user ID:638964918074474506

ban reason: for advt.

i understand what I did was wrong but I was new on discord i had no idea about all these plzzz allow me I wouldn't repeat these things again and improve my behaviour

plzzz allow me to join the ENGLISH SERVER again

You've been unbanned.

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:10 pm

Mood wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:26 am

662417210039599154 | NoNegativity

Ban reason: Warned many times to behave, insisting on being inappropriate.

I apologize for not behaving myself and kept doing the same thing over and over again, i really miss the people over there i tried to hangout in the Daddy and Chillbar server but they aint the same as the English one, I'm sorry, I am going to change my behavior.

You've been unbanned.

乇kko

Post by 乇kko » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:12 pm

Spade wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:49 am

Hello there it seems that I have been banned and I understand the reason for being banned. But what happened was an accident and nothing more. I was just trying to invite my friend to my server from the invite list. But a person from your server had same pfp which got me confused. I was multi tasking that made me not realise my error till later. I didn't think that some one who is not even my friend woud be on my invite list if u look at my account u will know am new to it. I do understand this count as a advertising but am here to say that wasn't my intention. If u need further clarification I can provide screen shot. Hope you all have a nice day
Yours faithfully
@🂡ֆ₱∆ᗪE̸✾

You've been unbanned.