IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Goker

Re: Appeals

Post by Goker » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:38 pm

I'm a rat but meow2 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:40 am
Goker wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:31 am
I'm a rat but meow2 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:14 pm

this forum is too slow

kanka ben dedigin seyi yapmadim baska hesaplardan sunucuya üyeliğim vardı ama onlardan çıktım onların cezaları da yoktu ve yeni discord hesabı açtım yani ortada evasion diye bir şey yok
hangi mod yaptıysa uydurmuş herhalde çünkü YOK öyle bir şey kimse bir şeyi teyit bile etmedi geldim biraz sohbet ettim iki gün sonra baktığımda banlanmışım

Please learn patience, speak English and list those accounts you're talking about.

Sumyu (this was my last account until I created the "I'm a rat but meow" and it has not taken any punishment)
I'm a workin' girl (but I changed this account's name I can't remember but type "workin girl" or "working girl" on search u can find me, or just check the transaction record, anyways this account took the one hour mute but expired)

and these are them. Sorry for my turkish sentences, I can't speak english well and I thought you're a Turkish. anyways thx

Add me as a friend. Goker#6006

coralinex

Post by coralinex » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello. I was banned from "English" by a moderator that joined a voicechat I was in. I was accused of speaking portuguese where I wasn't supposed to, which is completely nonsense since I was there to practice my english and I know that if I did anything against the rules I'd be banned. There were a lot of people speaking other languages and I'm guessing he thought I was someone else. I'd really like to join english, thank you.

Goker

Post by Goker » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:29 pm

coralinex wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Hello. I was banned from "English" by a moderator that joined a voicechat I was in. I was accused of speaking portuguese where I wasn't supposed to, which is completely nonsense since I was there to practice my english and I know that if I did anything against the rules I'd be banned. There were a lot of people speaking other languages and I'm guessing he thought I was someone else. I'd really like to join english, thank you.

Tell us your account name. Give us your ID. Anything. We can't just remember you.

coralinex

Post by coralinex » Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:35 pm

Goker wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:29 pm
coralinex wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Tell us your account name. Give us your ID. Anything. We can't just remember you.

Sorry! It's coralinejonesx, my friend tried to contact an administrator and I thought he sent my tag. I just changed it to what it used to be when I got banned.

Zeralo

Post by Zeralo » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:52 am

User ID:477468232484126721

ban reason :Trolling

i understand what i did and i regretted

RizaBabaFieldManager

Post by RizaBabaFieldManager » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:51 pm

I have been banned from this server for many occasions and all of them had the same cause, 'Ban Evasion'. The first ban I got was from using an alt account, which I preferred at that time since I wanted to have some kind of privacy when I was talking with the people in 2-person rooms. After Ekko found out that I was using an Alt account, he banned me for that reason. After that, all of the other accounts listed below got a ban because of ban evasion. While I was trying to end this ban series, my original account kinda banned because of the discord's spam prevention system. Listed accounts (as far as I can remember, but I'm pretty sure that there many more):
takyll#3953
perk#2438
Ahmet G#7028
ogz#3402
roku#4369
rizababa#9212

yeti

Post by yeti » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:15 pm

User ID and banned username: Yeti#7420
Ban reason: I was banned because I used my other account to join the server after being muted.
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I was muted in the first place because I added video instead of music in the music channel which was seen as trolling, but from my side I regret that but I didn't enter video knowingly I thought it was a song

Last edited by yeti on Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeti

Post by yeti » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:15 pm

User ID and banned username: Yeti#6716
Ban reason: I was banned because I used my other account to join the server after being muted.
I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I was muted in the first place because I added video instead of music in the music channel which was seen as trolling, but from my side I regret that but I didn't enter video knowingly I thought it was a song

Eliseo

Post by Eliseo » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:27 pm

Ban reason: Maximum infraction count.

Notes: I truly respect this website and I appreciate the opportunity to appeal. I would like to say that sometimes when I'm in the chat I like to improve and practice my vocabulary and my pronunciation . I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation.

I want to say I respect all the rules and I would like to have the opportunity to go back to the chat to improve my English conversation. Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count. Thank you for your time and I hope you understand I really want to practice my English conversation and vocabulary.

Thank you for your time and I apologize for Maximum infraction count.

I hope I could enter again to the group and continue improve my English

Nesto

Post by Nesto » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:02 am

Reason: Repeated inappropriate behavior
I apologize and promise to be always a good boy this channel is very important for me I spend 5 hours a day on it this has become a big part of my life it was an opportunity to communicate with people so please unban.Me from now on I will be a good member
Nestor#0177