IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Chris Bittmann

Re: Appeals

Post by Chris Bittmann » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:52 pm

Captain wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:07 pm
Chris Bittmann wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 am

I was banned about two weeks ago. I'm waiting for an update on the status of my appeal.

Captain wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:19 am
Chris Bittmann wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:33 am

User ID: 442352704237469716
Username: Chris Bittmann | 汤亨麒

Ban reason: "Playing music in English language voice channel, mild racism, inappropriate discussions, and foreign language"

Hi, your request to be unbanned has been considered by the administration and we have decided to deny you at this time for appealing earlier than 7 days after your ban date.

You may appeal again in the future.

Regards,
Captain.

Ok, so I was banned on 1/17/2020. It has been more than 7 days. The first appeal I made was on the same day because I was told to make an appeal that day to see if I could get unbanned.

The second appeal was after 7 days had passed, as is this appeal. So, may I be informed on the current status of my ban?

Chris Bittmann

Post by Chris Bittmann » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:54 am

Ban reason: "Playing music in English language voice channel, mild racism, inappropriate discussions, and foreign language"

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I am unaware of whatever mild racism or inappropriate discussions had taken place. As for the music, it was supposed to be faint background music, as I usual have in the background that no one hears, but my speaker was setup wrong in the audio mixer I used today. This made it really loud and i had to fix it. The music was in a foreign language, so I guess I got dinged twice for that, too. If I ever speak a foreign language in voice channel, it is briefly and only to clarify meaning with a speaker of the lsnguage.
Edit: If the racism is because I was speaking Chinese while being a white guy from America, that is ignorance on part of the reporter. I'm also aware the ban said something about how i had so many infractions that the server crashed, though I reveived inside sources that the mods were explaining the server crashed that day due to reasons that did not even include my name nor even accounts having infractions, and why did I get so many infractions anyway? I suspected that people in vc that may not fully understand what is being discussed are getting confused and assuming things are happening that plainly are not. Please investigate this

Smokey

Post by Smokey » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:45 am

Hey guys i got muted just for 60 min for inappropriate behavior and then i got out of it.
But why i got banned seriously guys
Ps: pls dm me in discord i need answers

lahna207

Post by lahna207 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 am

User ID: 411406983992705024
Banned Username : Lahna#8434
Ban reason: interrupting conversation

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I didn't do anything wrong, "interrupting conversation" or any other reason. This is a lie. I was banned for a racist reason. This person just hates me because I am from a different country. That's why he banned me, and he made a Livestream on Discord of insulting my country via bad videos about my country.
I've enjoyed in this server, Thank you.

*sorry my english is not good I use google translate to write this.

Captain

Post by Captain » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:07 pm

Smokey wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:45 am

Hey guys i got muted just for 60 min for inappropriate behavior and then i got out of it.
But why i got banned seriously guys
Ps: pls dm me in discord i need answers

Smokey, please use the format provided otherwise we can't help you.

Captain

Post by Captain » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:21 pm

lahna207 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:34 am

User ID: 411406983992705024
Banned Username : Lahna#8434
Ban reason: interrupting conversation

Notes: I didn't do anything wrong, "interrupting conversation" or any other reason. This is a lie. I was banned for a racist reason. This person just hates me because I am from a different country. That's why he banned me, and he made a Livestream on Discord of insulting my country via bad videos about my country.
I've enjoyed in this server, Thank you.

*sorry my english is not good I use google translate to write this.

Hi Lahna, you were not really banned for interrupting conversation. You were mutedfor that reason.
We have appropriate channels to go through when you feel a mute is wrongly issued.

However, you were banned for creating another account to evade the mute.

Unfortunately, at this time, the server administration has decided to deny your appeal.
You may appeal again at a future date.

On behalf of the server administration,
Captain.

Captain

Post by Captain » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:02 pm

Chris Bittmann wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:54 am

Notes: I am unaware of whatever mild racism or inappropriate discussions had taken place. As for the music, it was supposed to be faint background music, as I usual have in the background that no one hears, but my speaker was setup wrong in the audio mixer I used today. This made it really loud and i had to fix it. The music was in a foreign language, so I guess I got dinged twice for that, too. If I ever speak a foreign language in voice channel, it is briefly and only to clarify meaning with a speaker of the lsnguage.
Edit: If the racism is because I was speaking Chinese while being a white guy from America, that is ignorance on part of the reporter. I'm also aware the ban said something about how i had so many infractions that the server crashed, though I reveived inside sources that the mods were explaining the server crashed that day due to reasons that did not even include my name nor even accounts having infractions, and why did I get so many infractions anyway? I suspected that people in vc that may not fully understand what is being discussed are getting confused and assuming things are happening that plainly are not. Please investigate this

Hello Chris Bittmann | 汤亨麒,

The server administration has reviewed your ban at length, and has unanimously decided to deny your appeal.
You will remain banned.

If you wish, you may appeal again in the future.

On behalf of the administration,
Captain

lahna207

Post by lahna207 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:18 am

Hi Dear.
this is not fair,I didn't do anything wrong,All of these reasons are lies.
Yes, I created a new account but not to evade the mute, But to reprimand the admin,Who banned me without a reason just because he hates me. And he hates my country.
"JOA" this is the admin who hates me. This person is very racist. Not only did he block me, but he offended my country through a liveStream on the Discord in "english" sever, by showing bad videos about my country.
I am really upset about this person, he has pitted everyone against me, I really want to go back to the sever, but I think this will not work because there are people like him on the server...

Captain

Post by Captain » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:36 pm

lahna207 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:18 am

Hi Dear.
this is not fair,I didn't do anything wrong,All of these reasons are lies.
Yes, I created a new account but not to evade the mute, But to reprimand the admin,Who banned me without a reason just because he hates me. And he hates my country.
"JOA" this is the admin who hates me. This person is very racist. Not only did he block me, but he offended my country through a liveStream on the Discord in "english" sever, by showing bad videos about my country.
I am really upset about this person, he has pitted everyone against me, I really want to go back to the sever, but I think this will not work because there are people like him on the server...

Lahna207,
You should not have made a new account to reprimand an admin. This is considered evading.
Joa, in addition, is not an admin on the server.

lahna207

Post by lahna207 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:32 pm

Dear!
I am telling you all this talk about this person and you are telling me you shouldn't have scolded him? [I think you love who insults you and insults your country?]
And you say that it is not admin? This is not something that you can silence me, even if it is not admin, it is he who banned me at all times. I wanted to keep this issue professional and respectful, but your answer to this...
"was the drop of water that overflowed the cup".
My friend! Choose a good answer this time...
and I am sorry about my english.