IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
ALL BAN APPEALS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO https://discord.gg/YseSNsz6vm
Ban appeals posted on this forum/website will be disregarded from now on. Thank you!

Old Appeals Thread

Captain

Re: Appeals

Post by Captain » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:45 pm

vapidx wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:28 pm

ok now its just vapid#9505

Unbanned.

Linuxy

Post by Linuxy » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:14 pm

User ID and banned username: 662786302667653177 // Linuxy#2208

Code: Select all

Ban reason: Appetizingly i am Australian without knowing i was. Was on CNN News Network if you like proof

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: <other information about your ban/infractions that we need to know>
Captain

Post by Captain » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:22 pm

Linuxy wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:14 pm

Hi, your request to be unbanned has been considered by the administration and we have ultimately decided to deny your reinstatement into the server.

Regards,
Captain.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:25 pm

User ID and banned username: 247048892670148609

Ban reason: Advertising

I understand that If I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Hello, Staff members.

I, Harvey Specter, am more than sorry for what I have done, I know that what I have done cannot be undone nor can be forgiven, but I am just so sorry that I have done it. I have been inactive for a long period of time. It has been almost like 4 months or so, not too sure about the exact time, but again I am just so desperate to talk to people like I used to before, I should not have done what I have done. I did it, because there was this another server's admin and he said that I have been really nice in his server and he wanted me to be in the staff and I was like ''ok why not?''. Then he technically forced me to advertise, he said he would ban me If I didn't advertise, I didn't know what to do as I was way too active there, because I wanted to be there and I know that none of these is something you care about, but I just wanted to let you know. Anyway, I just love the people in your server and will never do against the rules and I just want to improve my English. Again I am more than sorry for what I've done, I promise not to do it again, I hope you accept my sincere apologies. I take complete responsibility and I ask for your forgiveness.

namaste

Post by namaste » Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:06 pm

today i got banned from the server, i had a debate with some people and one of them reported me and he told me that he gonna report me. the reason of his report was he claim that i was racist against indians and he try to make me wrong in the whole room. i just said i'm proud that i born in Europe and not in india cuz if i was born in india probably i will never have what i achieve in my life right now. So the mod or admin who ban me he think that i deserve a ban for that kind of report ?

ID Namaste 🦎#7196
English server botBOTToday at 18:59
You were banned from the server. Reason: Disruptive and inflamatory behaviour.
If you think you were banned unfairly, you can appeal your ban after 7 days on our forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18

Sergey
Site Admin

Post by Sergey » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:24 pm

namaste wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:06 pm

today i got banned from the server, i had a debate with some people and one of them reported me and he told me that he gonna report me. the reason of his report was he claim that i was racist against indians and he try to make me wrong in the whole room. i just said i'm proud that i born in Europe and not in india cuz if i was born in india probably i will never have what i achieve in my life right now. So the mod or admin who ban me he think that i deserve a ban for that kind of report ?

ID Namaste 🦎#7196
English server botBOTToday at 18:59
You were banned from the server. Reason: Disruptive and inflamatory behaviour.
If you think you were banned unfairly, you can appeal your ban after 7 days on our forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18

Unbanned

Chris Bittmann

Post by Chris Bittmann » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:33 am

User ID: 442352704237469716
Username: Chris Bittmann | 汤亨麒

Ban reason: "Playing music in English language voice channel, mild racism, inappropriate discussions, and foreign language"

I understand that if I receive another infraction after my unban, I may be banned again permanently with no chance of appeal.

Notes: I am unaware of whatever mild racism or inappropriate discussions had taken place. As for the music, it was supposed to be faint background music, as I usual have in the background that no one hears, but my speaker was setup wrong in the audio mixer I used today. This made it really loud and i had to fix it. The music was in a foreign language, so I guess I got dinged twice for that, too. If I ever speak a foreign language in voice channel, it is briefly and only to clarify meaning with a speaker of the lsnguage.
Edit: If the racism is because I was speaking Chinese while being a white guy from America, that is ignorance on part of the reporter.

Broom

Post by Broom » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:56 pm

User ID and banned username: <376134214803783680| Broom>

Ban reason: <repeated behaviour>

Notes: <I'm sorry for my behaviour. I just want to practice my english. Thanks.>

mehmetormanmedya

Post by mehmetormanmedya » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:05 pm

hello.
i have a problem. im here for my friend. he has been muted and im here for him. he has been banned for speaking another language so he muted. he try to send an appeal but at the middle of his apology he clicked another place and all of his apology text was deleted. and i have to say he is blind so its hard to write for him. and he asked to me to write an appeal. he asked me to tell you he wont break the rules again. and he told me he dont know about the rules. as you know its hard to read the rules for a blind man.
and im asking for remove his ban. because being in discord and speaking english his only activity.

his nick name is : Black night

ahmetbcakici

Post by ahmetbcakici » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:20 pm

User ID and banned username: < 318453578580885504 | Ahmet Buğra Çakıcı#9895 >

Ban reason: Advertisement

Notes: I just wanted to share my open source web project. Actually i'm not new in this server, really over one year. But i made a mistake and it will not happen again.